Storms of Change OOC Part 3

Manzanita

First Post
Silentspace, my notes say we got a large steel box from the cultist horsemen, and a small box from the priest in the caverns. Do you recall if these were opened? Or may there still be stuff there? I'll go back & try to find that info if you don't have it handy.

GPEKO

First Post
A few things ...

OK, I had a change of heart. You guys are going to level up overnight, as you sleep.
Thank you ! This was causing all sort of meta-gaming thinking from me. Besides, as a player, I can't say no to XP. :D

Also, we are going to switch to 3.5 rules. 3.5 has been out for a while now and it has become the standard, so to speak. I hope this is not too much trouble.
This reminds me: http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript?SK=1 :]

Actually, I don't really mind as I prefer the new weapon size rules and Filbert isn't about dealing large amounts of damage anyway.

I think GPEKO should level up Mirena. Mirena currently has 500 xp (not noted in her sheet), so adding +900 will give her 1400 xp, and make her a level two character. Exposure to your group will allow her to take a PC class instead of her current NPC Warrior class, if that's what GPEKO wants.
No problem. I'll probably make her take a fighter level if you don't mind. The other classes wouldn't make much sense anyway.

Also, since I'm leveling her up, I have a little nit-pick:
Skills: Ride +5, Profession (cook) +2
Mirena's dex bonus is +2 and Profession is a cross-class skill, so that's 7 skills points. I think she should have 12: (2+1(human bonus)) x 4

Rising her Ride skill to +6 and giving her 4 ranks in handle animal should fit nicely.

Like Manzanita said, nice game, keep it running !

silentspace

First Post
Manzanita said:
Silentspace, my notes say we got a large steel box from the cultist horsemen, and a small box from the priest in the caverns. Do you recall if these were opened? Or may there still be stuff there? I'll go back & try to find that info if you don't have it handy.

You have not opened those boxes.

silentspace

First Post
Here's my list of stuff you have collectively. As with my previous post, this may not be fully accurate, and I will trust you if you say that something's different. This list does not include any stuff taken from the hidden base (I'm not sure what you took from there.)

Light warhorse x7
Bit and bridle x7
Saddle x7
Saddlebags x7
Studded leather barding, large x7

Studded leather armor, medium x11
Masterwork studded leather armor, medium
Masterwork scalemail, medium
Masterwork large steel shield (abjuration)
Buckler, small (2.5 lb)
Buckler, medium (5 lb)

Composite longbow, medium x4
Shortbow, medium x6
Arrow, quiver of 20 (3 lb) x13
Arrow, loose x6
Light crossbow
Bolt, case of 10
Bolt, loose x9

Masterwork greataxe, medium
Battleaxe, medium x6
Masterwork Battleaxe, medium
Dagger (1 lb) x2

Explorer’s outfit, medium (8 lb) x4
Explorer’s outfit, small (4 lb)
Tent, medium (20 lb) x3
Tent, small (10 lb)
Torches (1 lb) x4
Oil (1 lb) x8
Silver Holy Symbol, Hextor

Heavy steel box
67 gp, 236 sp, 33 cp

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
I've actually finished leveling up both Manzanita and Alyssa. I must admit I'm finding the equipment list a bit daunting, but I'll have it all together soon. We do have two tanglefoot bags. These weigh 4 lbs each, and would put Manzanita over to medium load. So she does not want them. Any other takers? While we're at it, does anyone have enough room and strength to carry the other loot? Boxes and coins? I'm reluctant to leave them with the horses or w/Zanock.

Alyssa would like the third masterwork longsword, the masterwork studded leather armor, and the masterwork heavy wooden shield. If any active PC wants these, lay your claim.

GPEKO

First Post
Leveled up Filbert and Mirena are in the new rogue gallery. Filbert's weapons are smaller but also lighter so he's has light encumbrance once again. As for the big pile of loot, I think most of it will be left on the capture horses for now.

Should we remove some food and water from your equipment ? Water is probably relatively easy to find but neither Filbert nor Alyssa have travelled at 1/2 speed to 'get along with the wild'. Filbert would actually try to fish a little whenever he gets the chance but that's it.

Seonaid

Explorer
Checking in . . . I'll level up Rowyn some time, I don't know when I'll be able to. Hopefully tonight (Saturday) or tomorrow, though I can't guarantee anything.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases