Storms of Change OOC Part 3

silentspace

First Post
Actually, I guess Alyssa doesn't level up, she has 925 xp.

Manzanita, if you've already updated Alyssa, you can go ahead and post her. She'll just be a little behind in xp.

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
silentspace said:
Anyone want to level up the remaining NPCs? If not, they'll remain at level 1.
Who's left ? Only Zanock and Adromon ? I could level up Zanock but I don't know much about psionics.

Manzanita

First Post
Same here. I know nothing about psionics, and I'm reluctant to do the leveling on Zanock, since Manzanita views him with great suspicion, and a bit of hostility.

Seonaid

Explorer
I'd be willing to level Adromon, but I can't do it right now. I haven't had time to bring my books to work and level up myself, so I can't promise anything timewise. I'd prefer if someone else did it. :\

Manzanita

First Post
He ended up giving us some usefull information, did he not? Thus, Manzanita wouldn't favor killing him. We also can't afford to just let him walk back in there, so I would think we'd have to have taken him with us, tied up. We could then leave him at our new camp when we venture back in with whatever NPCs remain behind. We would also want to question him further about how many Hextorites remain inside. This should be played our IC, I reckon.

Verbatim

Explorer
Sorry for my absence all...am back now, but until my ISP gets me a new modem that will work with their system, grr...stupid upgrades...., I will only have access to the boards at work.

Sorry again all...

Manzanita

First Post
Adromon should be left behind to guard the horses and prisoner, I would think.

Then for NPCs, we would be bringing Zanock (he's too dang powerful to leave behind), Mirena and Alyssa. How's that sound?

Perhaps I should go ahead & level up Zanock.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases