Storms of Change OOC Part 3

Manzanita

First Post
It would be great to have you back on board, Thels. I always enjoyed gaming with you. Zanock is an interesting character. He's also dang powerful. I'd be very happy to have him continue with the party. Having a cleric along is extremely useful, and GPECKO played little Filbert quite well. I do feel we'd be justified in dropping him. I always prefer an active PC to an NPC along. I suggest if we don't hear from him by the time Silentspace returns, we drop him and try to recruit.

Manzanita

First Post
For what its worth, Thels, Zanock is now 2nd level. Perhaps you should go ahead & advance in him the RG while Silentspace in on vacation, so you'll be ready to go. I think he has a masterwork great axe as well.

Seonaid

Explorer
Part of the reason why I haven't been on as much as I was earlier is that I've been having a lot of difficulties recently. Nothing too horrible, but a lot of different stresses pulling me all different directions. Something else came up this past week, so I haven't been able to get online and probably won't be able to for a while. However, I think now things at work are settling down, so I should be able to get on after work most days. However, that won't start until Monday at the earliest. I can't promise anything, but I'll try to get caught up with this and back into things. Please pass this along to anyone who might need it. Thanks, and I'm really sorry. I'm kind of tempted to drop out of all of my games, so if you feel it's come to that, please do. Thanks and sorry again.

silentspace

First Post
Current Experience Totals:

Adromon: 1659
Alyssa: 1225
Devan: 1884
Dunathar: 2414
Filbert: 2424
Manzanita: 1884
Mirena: 1550
Rowyn: 2424
Zanock: 2334

silentspace

First Post
Manzanita, is it just you and me now? What do you want to do?

I've written up pieces of the journal, but I'm not sure if I should even post it. It may be too detailed for a pbp game...

Manzanita

First Post
This isn't a typical PbP game, and that's why I like it. You've put so much effort into developing the world and dropping us various clues. If we have to recruit a whole new batch of players, you'll have to do it over again. Even I'm not an original player and had to read through the first part of the IC thread to catch up on things.

I'd like to think it's not impossible to make a game like this work. You just need some long-term, dedicated players who like a good, detailed, plot-driven game. I'd love to stick it out and have you recruit again. Perhaps you could summarize some of the important things we've learned. Or perhaps if you can recruit some players, specifically for this sort of game, Manzanita can fill them in IC.

If you decide to drop the whole game, I can hardly blame you. Maybe you could try some DMing in Living En world. That's a place where there are a number of long-term players, and we need new DMs

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases