Orange County gamer looking for a good group

Chompy

First Post
After some time off, I find myself once again feeling the itch that only tabletop gaming can scratch. I haven't gamed since I moved out to California (Fullerton), so I'm looking for a good group to get back into it with.

It's been about a year so I'm a bit rusty (played 3e back in Maryland) but I've got a good attitude, I'm a quick learner, and I'm reliable. I'd like to find an adult game within about 30 minutes of Fullerton (northern Orange County).

Last edited:

Treebore

First Post
You are a LOONNG ways from me. I would think you could find lots of groups down there. Find the local gaming shops and start shopping around, leaving notices, etc...

Sanackranib

First Post
I am looking to form a group of relyable gamers - but im south east of pasadena 45 minutes or more from you. its a strait shot up the 57 fwy and off the 10 fwy though. let me know if you are willing to make that comute on a regular basis.

Chompy

First Post
Treebore said:
You are a LOONNG ways from me. I would think you could find lots of groups down there. Find the local gaming shops and start shopping around, leaving notices, etc...

Yes, that will probably be my next step if I can't find a group here. Path of least resistance and all that. :p

darkpoet

First Post
Hey as a matter of fact i have a smal group that meets everyother Sat in Whitter. (i live in Fullerton) although we might have to find a DM soon, as ours is moving to the east coast.

If you are interested give me a call - 714-404-1333

Harold

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases