d20 Star Wars in Rockford, IL needs a third player

mgrasso

First Post
Hey all. Understandably, this is insanely short notice, but I wanted to see if there's anyone in the Rockford, IL or State Line area who'd want to sit in on a game of Star Wars d20 Revised tomorrow night. We're having a problem getting the game started because our third player keeps missing the game.

The game is set on a gritty backwater world during the Old Republic (about 800 years before the movies) and the campaign is very much inspired by the HBO series "Deadwood." Characters start at 3rd level. If you're willing to play tomorrow night, bring your own 3rd level character using the Core Rulebook.

Email mg7810@yahoo.com to find out about the game. Even if you can't make it tomorrow night, I'd be interested to talk to any mature, experienced players about playing in the future.

Thanks.
Mike (mg7810@yahoo.com)

Last edited:

mgrasso

First Post
mgrasso said:
Hey all. Understandably, this is insanely short notice, but I wanted to see if there's anyone in the Rockford, IL or State Line area who'd want to sit in on a game of Star Wars d20 Revised tomorrow night. We're having a problem getting the game started because our third player keeps missing the game.

The game is set on a gritty backwater world during the Old Republic (about 800 years before the movies) and the campaign is very much inspired by the HBO series "Deadwood." Characters start at 3rd level. If you're willing to play tomorrow night, bring your own 3rd level character using the Core Rulebook.

Email mg7810@yahoo.com to find out about the game. Even if you can't make it tomorrow night, I'd be interested to talk to any mature, experienced players about playing in the future.

Thanks.
Mike (mg7810@yahoo.com)

To bump this, I'd like to say that we're still looking for a permanent third payer to join us in Rockford on Tuesday nights, on a more or less weekly basis. We're playing a campaign inspired by HBO's "Deadwood," set on a backwater world. Starting characters at 3rd level, era, Old Republic.

Mike

JoeGKushner

First Post
How far is old Rocford from Mount Prospect? I live over by Busse and Oakton and wouldn't mind checking out some Star Wars action.

What times? I generally can't stay up past 10:00 PM due to having to get up at 5:00 AM.

mgrasso

First Post
You'd be looking at about an hour ride on a good night from Mt. Prospect; on a weeknight during rush hour, it could be considerably longer than that. I wouldn't put anyone through that. But thanks for the interest! :)

Mike

Remove ads