Institute Issue #1: Fire and Flesh

Velmont

First Post
San Fransisco, San Fransisco Sky, 10h46

Initiative: Strob(19) - Fire Elemental(16) - Psykin(16) - Naiad(13) - Cricket(13, HP:1) - Space Bender(7) - Drake(3)

Drake jumps and starts to falp his wings. He raises in the air and starts to scan the area, but seems not able to spot him.

Spot roll: 20

Strob starts to run. Everyone can see him run here or there. "After a quick look, nothing..." he says on the radio.

"What the..." Space Bender says on the radio. Everyone quickly turns at him and sees a kind of flaming tentacle trying to wipe him. Cricket feels his field working, and when he watch on his back, another tentacle is trying to grab him, but seems stop by the field.

OOC: Naiad up...

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Spring 2006, Bangkok

Initiative: Anvil(21), Local agents(18), Immortal(12), Stravenski(7), Kim(7), Goons(2)

"Agents in need of assistance in garage! Shots fired!" says Anvil

"I know! you're ok?" answers Stravenski in your headset.

Anvil pulls himself out of the rumbles. And start to move throught it, in direction of the garage, and his now in front of the door leading to it.

Anvil get out of the rumble: Strength roll(DC:15): 15 and start to move throught them: Balance roll(DC:5): 16. Have moved 30 fts.

The local agent move to get covers and starts to shot back to the goons.

"Well another SNAFU, why am I not surprised? I think I remember this happening before." Immortal pulls his gun and take a aim at one of the goon. His aim is true and the goon fall in pain, unable to do anything else than shout and cry.

Attack roll: 22
Damage save (DC:20): 8

Stravenski pull his gun and try to shoot at another one, but he only see some hairs falling from his target.

The goons shoots back. The bullets fly near and one local agent get wounded.

OOC: Back to Anvil

Last edited:

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Velmont said:
"Agents in need of assistance in garage! Shots fired!" says Anvil

"I know! you're ok?" answers Stravenski in your headset.

"Roger that! Takes more than a bomb to take the wind outta my sails!"

Anvil pulls himself out of the rubble, picking his way over and through the wreckage. The going is slow, but his enhanced speed helps make up for the trouble. After a few seconds, he is at the door to the garage.

"I'm coming in!" he says through the radio.

OOC: Move through the door, literally if necessary, and as close to melee range on the nearest shooter as possible.

Rybaer

First Post
Naiad continues to scan the area for any glimpse of the fire elemental. When Bender said that the guy made a small jump, she figures he must be able to teleport between fires.

She picks the next nearest fire and douses it in water. When the fire tentacles start lashing out at the others, she will create water on the fire nearest their point of origin.

(ooc - sustain Weather Control and Invisibility; Create Water x2 on different fires)

Velmont

First Post
San Fransisco, San Fransisco High Tech Park, 10h46

Initiative: Strob(19) - Fire Elemental(16) - Psykin(16) - Naiad(13) - Cricket(13, HP:1) - Space Bender(7) - Drake(3)

Unable to see where the platinium is , Naiad continue to extenguish fire. One building receive a huge amount of water, and the flames that was coming through the celling are lowering. The fire can be seen in the windows, but the cellings is now empty of any flames or mutants.

OOC: Cricket is up!

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Spring 2006, Bangkok

Initiative: Woman(21), Anvil(21), Local agents(18), Immortal(12), Stravenski(7), Kim(7), Goons(2)

Anvil try to rush through the door, when he feel like something sting him. He touch his neck, and feels two small darts. He turns his head, and see a women with a small gun in her hand,

"Gotcha!"

OOC: Woman hit with 16 and 26. Fortitude save(15), Will save(17) for the first dart, Fortitude(17), Will(12) for the second. Want to rr anyone before I tell the result?

In the parking, the local agents are trying to do there best to get the goons, and one fall down, touch by three bullets at the same time.

OOC: Immortal is up!

Last edited:

buzzard

First Post
"Team, get cover!" he yells as he continues to return fire, while not taking cover himself. He will aim at whichever target appears to be most effective (even if this just means the one that happened to roll lucky).

buzzard

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Velmont said:
OOC: Woman hit with 16 and 26. Fortitude save(15), Will save(17) for the first dart, Fortitude(17), Will(12) for the second. Want to rr anyone before I tell the result?

OOC: Let's do a re-roll on that last Will save, please.

Anvil slaps at his neck, whirling around to face the woman.

Where the hell'd she come from? he wonders.

Velmont

First Post
Spring 2006, Bangkok

Anvil feels the poison running in his blood. His mind start to be clouded and his body lose some energy.

OOC: Anvil lost 6 points of Wisdom and is now fatigued.

"You are tough, but it seems poison is quite effective with you."

OOC: You've received the shot at the moment you were rushing on the door, but the door didn't moved (oops! forgot to tell it in last post) that was an half-action. The women had a ready action. You still have an half action in this round. We will settele that before going back to the parking.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Velmont said:
"You are tough, but it seems poison is quite effective with you."

The Anvil frowns and rushes toward the woman. His steps are unsteady, and the walls and floor seem to tilt and lean, but he grits his teeth against the effects of the toxin.

Velmont said:
OOC: You've received the shot at the moment you were rushing on the door, but the door didn't moved (oops! forgot to tell it in last post) that was an half-action. The women had a ready action. You still have an half action in this round. We will settele that before going back to the parking.

OOC: Approximately how far is the woman from Anvil? Also, not to complain, but might not his Immunity to exhaustion protect him from the fatigue?

For now, the Anvil moves as close to the woman as he can get with a half action, all the way to melee range if possible. Using Expertise, he bumps his Defense by +5 to 21.

Last edited:

Remove ads