Legendary Animals?

Romotre

First Post
Does anyone else feel that the legendary animal in MotW should have something else? Its as if the normal animals advanced in HD but didn't get any better. I think they should be WAY better than dire animals, the way they describe them.

Dark Psion

First Post
They should be at least be awakened.
Most stories with what would be "Legendary Animals" have them not only talking, but quite knowledgable about this and that.
Once awakened, then would come class levels of course, but a legendary tiger with levels as a Ranger/Rogue/Assassin would probably make you wish for a Dragon or two.

milo

First Post
Legendary animals have higher physical statistics and are only created by a powerful force and only for a high level druid or ranger who has no more use for regular animals. A druid could cast awaken on a legendary animal himself without any problem at the level it would take to get a legendary animal anyways. Dire animals also have the problem of fitting into the dungeon or through the three foot wide tunnel that the party needs to crawl through to get to where they are going.

Crothian

First Post
Romotre said:
i know. that's almost exatly what the book says. what i say is, that's not enough. they didn't impress me.

So, just making them intelligent would do it for you or is there soimething else you think they need?

Romotre

First Post
like a legendary "template" you know how celestial things get DR, resistance, and smite? well something like that. but more inventive than more HD and stuff.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases