OOC discussion: Heroes of the House Tharashk! (Full)

cdsaint

First Post
Well, I can't stand it anymore. I must run Eberron. I'll be accepting 4 players and 2 alternates to start, If I find that 4 are easy enough to run the alternates may be added into the game. I'll try to keep things moving, attempting to post at least once a day. This is my first time out running a PBP so I may have questions from time to time

The game will be starting in the Shadow Marches, and will move on from there. All characters should have some connection to House Tharashk, and be willing to at least work with them.

Character creation:

Level 2

32 point buy

Race: any PHB or Eberron race, plus orc, goblin or kobold.

Class: Feel free to use any classes from the PHB plus the Artificer from Eberron, the Hexblade or Swashbuckler from CW, or the Favored Soul or Spirit Shaman from CD.

Feats: All feats from PHB, CW, CD, and Eberron are available.

Hit points: 1st level max, d1/2+1 therafter

Starting gold: 900gp, spent on items from PHB, DMG, CW, CD, ECS. With just 900gp you may spend as much as you wish on a single item.

Please, no evil PC's. I'm looking for Heroes here

For a number of reasons, I'll roll the dice for all rolls. Part laziness, part disliking dice rollers, I just like it better.

I can't think of anything else I need to let you know, so I'll just wait for your questions.

Chris

Players:

1) Jarval
2) Express (absent, but welcome back)
3) Hoog
4) Kajamba Lion
5) Ashy
6) Sidekick

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Dang, I still don't have the book. :(
Me neither. I was hoping to jump in on a game here once I had gotten my hands on it. But itll be atleast another few weeks till I am back in Canada and able to pick it up.

wizardneedsfood

First Post
I'd like to play, but depending on when you want to start you might want to put me down as an alternate. I'm leaving Tuesday for a trip and won't be back until July 5th. So I'll be gone for those six days.

cdsaint

First Post
OK Jarval, you're in!

Knight Otu, I didn't think about it, but in a PBP I guess not having the book would make things difficult. Never had that problem in FTF games.

wizardneedsfood, I'll put you down as an alternate for now, If you're back before we've started I'll bump you up to player.

Chris

Express

First Post
I followed your other thread when you were mulling over running a game. Id love to join please-I find myself fascinated with Eberron.

Remove ads