Empire Of the River God IC

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Zokiro sees the flash of anger in the man's eyes, and narrows her own. When Iegara warns her of dishonor, unthinking rage flashes across Zokiro's face, both at the man's presumption as well as his casual use of her given name.*

"Be careful of your tongue, Tamejiro. If this quest were not so important to my lord, I would ask a duel of you," the small samurai says, and then spurs her massive warhorse ahead.

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"If this quest were not so important, I would not take such liberties. As it is, I have no choice but to do all that is necessary to complete it; if my actions offend your honor, we can resolve it after our quest is finished."

Karl Green

First Post
Kuni Akata, Shugenja

*Akata remains silent and follows the others to see this 'master' keeping his eyes open.. watching for and expecting trouble*

Ghostknight

First Post
The horse headed creature leads you towards the building built into the cliff, his strange pet running between his legs continuously. As you approach you see smal children as well as women in the grounds, playing and tending to small flocks of mountain goats and cattle.

As you walk in they stop and watch, curiosity evident in their eyes, but quickly returning to their work. You notice that some of them appear pale, their eues haunted.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Zokiro continues to ride, her eyes seemingly straight ahead, but taking in the state of the workers with her pheripheral vision.*

Have they been forced into this? They do not look to be treated well, another strike against their leader...

rangerjohn

Explorer
Amanu Vanar Shaman

Amanu follows, also not liking what he sees. Ready for treachery at any moment. "Things do not look well here at all lady samurai."

Ghostknight

First Post
You are led into the monastery like building. Their are outbuildings, delapidated and filled with hungry looking examples of the horse-like creatures. Small children look up at you with large watery eyes, the parents hiding in the recesses, fearful to look out as your procession goes past.

Once you arrive at the entrance of the main building red liveried servants step out to see to your horses. Their clothing is silk, with beads on the trim and little diamond studs in their ears. They take the horses professionally, their voices seemingly with the neighs that horses use.

Your guide goes ahead, entering into the main building.

Remove ads