Empire Of the River God IC

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"Indeed, if the spirit's rule was denied in the last cycle, they will be eager to gain power in this; I do not then think we can trust them at all. We alone are to decide this, else we would not have been chosen."

rangerjohn

Explorer
Amanu shakes his head, "then this empire of yours, may be doomed. How do you suggest we resolve this. We have not enough information, and our instincts are almost diametrically opposed."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"We must reach consensus before we act, but we must act quickly. I will accept a search for either justice or truth, whichever is supported by the majority of you."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Justice is what I choose, it is the only true course," Zokiro says, giving her heaven lotus phoenix tail a thump on the ground to emphasiz her words.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"This is getting us nowhere. My instincts still say purity to fight corruption. Neither of you are even willing to consider it." Amanu sighs "We are at an impass."

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
"How can corruption exist in a just world? How can it survive when the truth is known? Corruption can be defeated by any of the three; external threats, however, overwhelm purity most easily."

Karl Green

First Post
Kuni Akata, Shugenja

Akata looks concerned for sometime and finally says "I to would chose purity first, for I have stood on the wall against the Shadow. But it is a difficult question without more information and fate is fickly and unreliable. Having said this, I will concede to pursue truth or justice only because harmony without ranks might also be an important factor…"

Remove ads