Elegant adventure by Mike Mearls at Monte's

Frostmarrow

First Post
Oo. I just like to say that this adventure by Mike Mearls is an excellent example of how I like my modules. Sure, it's introductory and low-level but it's simple yet elegant and includes a mission, a village and a dungeon. It has a few well thought out combat encounters but most importantly there is a fully described role-playing challenge in it. It so impressed me that I had to tell you about it.

The Thrice-Cursed Crown by Mike Mearls

It's written for the Diamond Crown-setting, but nothing could be easier to do than to convert this to a more generic game.

I come off as a marketer... sorry about that. -See for yourselves. :]

mearls

Hero
Glad you liked it! One of my duties at Malhavoc is to do more web-based content, and I hope to do some more adventures in the future. They're fun to write.

Frostmarrow

First Post
mearls said:
Glad you liked it! One of my duties at Malhavoc is to do more web-based content, and I hope to do some more adventures in the future. They're fun to write.

-Keep it up. Be sure to add a role-playing centrepiece in further modules as well!

Mytholder

I started running this last night, hastily converted to Eberron. Fun game.

The bandit ambush was cool. The bandits were hiding behind the palisade at the end of the bridge. The Adamantine-Body Warforged just walks up, shrugging off arrows like they were nothing. He reaches the palisade, which is taller than he is - so he just throws down his tower shield and uses it as a ramp to charge _over_ the wall and into the bandits.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases