Build: Human Barbarian Damage Machine

Scion

First Post
With any spellcaster levels you'll have to pick up the 'practiced spellcaster' feat ;)

Oh, and that retributive amulet thing sounds like one of the most abusive and overpowered non-artifact items I have heard of in a very long time.

Darklone

Drakh said:
If your allowed prestige class consider taking 1 level in sorcerer and then switching to dragon disciple - as someone mentioned the truestrike can be pretty nasty when its needed and the dragon disciple provides you with a huge increase to strength once maxed (+8) as well as natural armor, con bonus and wings! you lose 2 points of base attack but gain that back with the increase in strength. If experience penalty isnt a problem for you consider doing this with a half-orc or wood elf for an additional +2 str and you can soon see your strength reaching 30 before magic.
Human barbarian? If other races are allowed, nothing beats the half-ogre going Dragon Disciple ;)
Personal preference for damage myself i prefer the Halberd - using the improved trip feat you can use your attack to trip the opponent (as a melee touch attack) giving you a +4 (for being prone) to the followup attack which you can convert directly to power attack for more damage as well as giving you an attack of opportunity when/if they try and stand up :)
Just don't forget to announce the Power Attack already for the touch attack for trip...

Remove ads