The SHARK OGRE

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Imagine a Regiment of such Ogres, armoured in Plate-mail, and armed with say, a Halberd, a War Mattock, dagger, and a greatsword. That way, for initial combat, the halberd is used. Following this, depending on the opponent and other factors, the war mattock can be used for close in fighting. If there is more room to manuever, then the greatsword can be deployed. I would imagine that with a cadre of good human officers, this would make a premier heavy infantry force upon the continent.:)

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Posted by Ds Da Man:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by SHARK
Fighting, eating, mating, these are the important things in life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, I didn't realize how ogre-like I am!

Ds Da Man, this put me in tears!:)LOL!

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

SHARK

First Post
Greetings!

Hey, madman75, thanks! What kind of "feel" or atmosphere do you like in your campaigns?

Joshua:

Yeah, I have posted a version of it before--quite some time ago, actually, but this one represents a revision. I'm always seeking to improve, you know?:)

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Templetroll

Explorer
Good job, SHARK!

I once ran an ogre that had been wounded by a sword of wounding and then found by the ranger bandaging his wound. This led to a capture, and some conversation between them. That ogre had been around people long enough to have acquired a modicum of courtesy so that when he belched or farted he said "Excuse me!" (in a supposedly humorous voice). If no one excused him he would repeat it loudly and get irate if noone would excuse him. He also loved gassy foods so... :)

In a campaign I played in the DM ran an adventure where we found a long lost artifact that caused all the ogres in his world to become LN and their general intelligence raised also. It made for an interesting change and the players had the satisfaction of really having an effect on their world.

sword-dancer

Explorer
SHARK said:
Greetings!

Imagine a Regiment of such Ogres, armoured in Plate-mail, and armed with say, a Halberd, a War Mattock, dagger, and a greatsword. That way, for initial combat, the halberd is used. Following this, depending on the opponent and other factors, the war mattock can be used for close in fighting. If there is more room to manuever, then the greatsword can be deployed. I would imagine that with a cadre of good human officers, this would make a premier heavy infantry force upon the continent.:)

Semper Fidelis,

SHARK

Hello SHARK

IMPOV the ey are overarmed and armoured,

Halberd 2H weapon, War mattock 2H Weapon, Greatsword 2H Weapon.

Halberd, Heavy Mace, or maybe light mace, would made more sense

ashockney

First Post
What fantastic goons! All they need is a little bit of skill in ice-skating, and they could be playing in the NHL tomorrow! (WF: Hockey Stick) :D

As always, you add a depth that they've purposely shied away from in the core game system to keep things "good guy vs. bad guy". The world according to SHARK appears much more gray. A dangerous threat to many communities, but witht he right motivation, an ally that could turn the tide of a realms-changing war.

Great work!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases