(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 2a)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Onslaught of the Red Army

The calls for help, and battle reports stream in:

This is the Duchy of Urnst. We are under heavy attack by the Red Army. We need help ...

This is Ishtarland. The Red Army is breaking through our defenses here. Request reinforcements.

This is commander Pelorin of the Adri. The Red Army is here in force, and we are surrounded.

This is Rauxes. We need more troops. They are breaking through the walls.

This is Ket. We are requesting more help from Iuz. We can't hold them.

This is Esmerin. We cannot hold the mountain heights. They are scaling the cliffs and melting them under us.

This is Keoland. We just lost Gradsul. Our forces are pulling back in disarray.

This is Chauntosbergen. We just lost the front gates. They are charging our defenses.

This is the Devil Army. What the (deleted) have we gotten ourselves into?

This is Command Force Delta from the Sky-Sea League. The Isle of the Phoenix is under attack, repeat, under attack. Recall all Skyships and Flying Citadels.

This is Garosh, Shaman of the Orcs of the Dreadwood. We can't win against these things. What Hades-spawned monsters are these?

This is the Kevellond League. All countries are under heavy attack. Please commit forces to ...

This is the Union of Oerth. We have enemies in sectors Alpha, Beta, Epsilon, and ...

This is a plea for help from the Frutzi. We cannot fight these things.

Help! Help! Our city is falling. They are overrunning our positions.

This is commander Ardont. The enemy has taken the mountain positions, sir. We are falling back into the Hellfurnaces ...

The war rages.

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Also Melkor is exactly the type of creature the creators of the wall would expect to try that, so why did they not have safeguards?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Edena, why you ignore appearance of my forces? Also note that I allowed Red Army to free their brethren imprisoned in my Red Goo Suplies, I assume another 10 000 pl for them?

ANSWER:

Melkor, I am assuming the Shade remain in their Secret Retreat.
They cannot come out, and hope to survive, right now.

The Red Army has a PL of 100,000 (minus battle losses) already.
Thanks to you, they are now at 110,000. :D

They are beating the unholy crap out of Oerth, right now.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Weren`t most of Kalanyr`s people destroyed in explosion I caused?

ANSWER: Nope. Only 1/3rd of them.

- - -

Kalanyr

Also Melkor is exactly the type of creature the creators of the wall would expect to try that, so why did they not have safeguards?

ANSWER:

Good question. But we'll answer that one tomorrow.
IF there IS a tomorrow.
For right now, the Red Army is trying to ensure that nobody will have to worry about Melkor, today or tomorrow, any more ...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The Red Army decides it's time to stop the Devils and Demons and Angels and Formians and Armies of Iuz from all that fun they are having fighting each other.
The Red Army, attacks.

The Devils and Demons find themselves in a MOST unusual position - fighting side by side, as allies, with the Angels no less, against the massive onslaught of the Red Army.

I assume the formians and everyone else joins with the Devils, Demons, and Angels.

Except for Iuz and his Legions. I leave it to Tokiwong to tell me what side Iuz takes.
After all, he started all this.

As for Mina, she and her Army of the Dead, and her Knights of Neraka, are fighting a furious running battle with the Red Army in what used to be the Shieldlands.

All the Powers in the IR are under heavy attack.
Where the Powers have evacuated all their people into their Secret Retreats, they are untouched and are not attacked, but their lands outside are being devastated.
Where the Powers are standing and fighting, they are taking a tremendous beating, as the Red Army pours it's colossal might against them.

Mental message to Kalanyr:

-Well, my actions may seem to be insane from your point of viev, and you may even be right.., Nevertheless I had great pleasure in blasting your people to oblivion, it was great, so many voices shouting in unison, and then silence...

-You see, causing oblivion and suffering of others brings me happiness, and thanks to Red Army there is now helluva lot of this.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
QUESTION

Which of you are standing and fighting against the onslaught of the Red Army, trying to save your countries and lands from destruction?

And which of you are avoiding the fight, and staying in your Secret Retreats, where the Red Army cannot find you?

Those of you who are fighting - tell me what you are doing, specifically.

It seems like the enemy is everywhere, attacking everything.
They are converting large areas into Red Goo, and using it as weapons against your defenders.
They are killing your people, who then rise as Red Goo Monsters serving them.

Last edited:

I assume Red Army won`t accept my forces fighting on their side?

On a Side Note:

Concerning Forrester`s concubine, I want her to be MY concubine, MY slave. I accept resistance from her, but it is propably going to make things even more fun. Anyway I have been terribly torturing her, both phisically and mentally, until she understands that only way to escape suffering is by submitting to MY Will( Of course I make precautions that she cannot commit suicide). So Edena, I am able to break her?

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
We use the Knowledge of the Elves to aid us, perhaps there wards against the elder ones will have some affect on the Red Goo.

Since the devils and demons are here any chance I can take advantage of that rift to get Eladrin,Archons,Ghaele and Aasimon here? If so I do so.

We will fight to the last, to save Oerth.

About that bush, did it? (Previous Post holds details) Its rather important to me.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases