(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 2a)

Uvenelei

First Post
I'm the one who gets to say it this time:

"How much experience are Cthulhu and friends worth?" :D

All of my people are hiding in Zagyg's demiplanes. My countries are uninhabited, so the Red Army finds no one to conscript. As always, Aurican and his draconic posse will hurt the Red Army in any way they can, backing up the Angels or any mortals fighting against the Army.

And, for any demons, devils, or mortals who don't have their acts together yet and who aren't fighting the Red Army yet, Aurican will appear before them. Bathed in the white hot flames of the Bright Lord Bahamut, his presence forces images on the minds of those he appears before; images of the assult of the Elder Ones, images of the deaths of those that would slay reality. He says but one thing:

"Fear me."

Well Lord Melkor, you don't know to the extent what my actions could be...although if you remember, the monsters won't allow anyone except for themselves to destroy the world.

Kalanyr

Explorer
You know considering we are all doomed:

Some of my people retreat from the fighting and try to create a Gold Goo form the exact opposite of the Red Goo after merging with it we should understand its nature somewhat. And my people would happily give their lives to save this world. We have already demonstrated that.

Okay, how did all the factions manage to evacuate all their population into Secret Retreats most while only minority has 10th level magic? Nevermind, I think that researching 11th level magic to locate Secret Retreats won` t too hard for Red Doom Army, and poor innocents will get their due to be slaughtered, sweet :), cries and screams of pain, terror and suffering will reach The Heavens itself, more things for Angels to cry upon.

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
They won't need to research; Secret Retreats are public IC knowledge for turn 7. And you better believe that you'll get an up close and personal encore of what happened to the Elder Ones when we find you, Melkor.

OOC: Well Sollir, Hellmaster`s plan was to bring oblivion through Lina`s Giga Slave, while I want to achieve this through Red Army and Elder Ones, not much diffrence.

William Ronald

Explorer
Hazen and the Kevellond League forces continue their fight. Requests for help are sent to Toril.

"President Forrester, help is still needed. The Red Army is formidable."

Word is sent to the Eternal Union forces on the AnaKeri continent. (Zouron, this means you.)

"Could you use some of your nuclear weapons against the Red Armada? The army must be eliminated."

Alzem asked me to break vials with some Tears in it. What effect does that have?

Hazen tries to summon celestials and good aligned planars to fight the Red Goo. We are trying to help the Angels who are slowly being pushed back. We are also trying to protect our borders from Iuz and his Red Army allies.

Hazen will ask the forces lead by Kalanyr, Spoof, and the Angels to try to create a Positive Material Planar rift for a very SHORT duration on the Red Army.

If leaving the Kevellond League army to fight Iuz personally does not endanger the army, Hazen will leave. Iuz has a LOT to answer for.

Kalanyr, can you try to create a few volcanic eruptions under the Red Army. These may prove to be effective.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Answers to your questions, then it's Red War and Ruin!

Melkor

I assume Red Army won`t accept my forces fighting on their side?

ANSWER: Oh, they'll be happy to accept the help of the Shade. They like the Shade. They want the Shade as friends ... but if the Shade join them, and the Red Army is crushed, the Shade are crushed with them. Your choice.

On a Side Note:

Concerning Forrester`s concubine, I want her to be MY concubine, MY slave. I accept resistance from her, but it is propably going to make things even more fun. Anyway I have been terribly torturing her, both phisically and mentally, until she understands that only way to escape suffering is by submitting to MY Will( Of course I make precautions that she cannot commit suicide). So Edena, I am able to break her?

FORRESTER, READ THIS PLEASE.

ANSWER:

You break her will, and she becomes your abject pleasure slave.
You teach her to enjoy pain, until she becomes an extreme masochist.
You use magic on her, to make her last longer, in bed and in torment.

She is the eldest daughter of Queen Amlaruil of Evermeet, so she is everything you could have hoped for.

- - -

Kalanyr

We use the Knowledge of the Elves to aid us, perhaps there wards against the elder ones will have some affect on the Red Goo.
Since the devils and demons are here any chance I can take advantage of that rift to get Eladrin,Archons,Ghaele and Aasimon here? If so I do so.

ANSWER: Unfortunately, no. It would appear all the Planar help that is going to come, is here.
The original PL of the Angels was 90,000. The demons, 20,000. The devils, 20,000.
Combined, they are a match even for the Red Army.
And, of course, your forces and forces from every part of Oerth are fighting also (well, I think they are ... I must wait and see for sure if they are, based on player posts.)

We will fight to the last, to save Oerth.
About that bush, did it? (Previous Post holds details) Its rather important to me.

ANSWER:

No bush (as in shrub, bush, little tree) gained Divine Ascension last Turn, or this Turn.
I am curious as to why you asked the question.

- - -

Uvenelei

I'm the one who gets to say it this time:

"How much experience are Cthulhu and friends worth?"

ANSWER: Heh. Not fair, not fair! Your brave mages and magistresses get full credit, as do your designers and researchers!
Put your character at 200th level.
Up your NPCs to 100th level.
Your PL will probably treble, because of the massive level gain across the Alliance of the Crescent (we are talking billions of levels here ...)

All of my people are hiding in Zagyg's demiplanes. My countries are uninhabited, so the Red Army finds no one to conscript. As always, Aurican and his draconic posse will hurt the Red Army in any way they can, backing up the Angels or any mortals fighting against the Army. And, for any demons, devils, or mortals who don't have their acts together yet and who aren't fighting the Red Army yet, Aurican will appear before them. Bathed in the white hot flames of the Bright Lord Bahamut, his presence forces images on the minds of those he appears before; images of the assult of the Elder Ones, images of the deaths of those that would slay reality. He says but one thing: "Fear me."

ANSWER: So, you aren't defending your countries, eh? You are hiding, except for the occasional foray by Aurican.
In glee, the Red Army starts the process of turning Ishtarland, Lyrn, and Aaqa into one gigantic version of the Blood Waste.
And they fear nothing, for the power of a most hideous, delightful evil is driving them.

In other words, better start fighting.

- - -

Crunch Time

An ogre stomps up to a tank, evading it's turret, which is firing at a target some distance off.
The red ogre roars:

Me ogre! Me strong! Me squash you like bug!

The ogre rams his big, wooden, red, club down onto the tank.

The tank, isn't even scratched.

But that one touch was enough - the tank slumps into Red Goo, and then it's occupants rise as new recruits of the Red Army.

The ogre, not comprehending that it was magic that destroyed the tank, gleefully eyes his club, and roars:

Me told you me strong! Me squash you all like bugs! Me squash all bright, metal things like bugs!

The ogre stomps off towards the next target.

- - -

An elven archer, fighting for the Delrunian Alliance, has taken cover behind a tree.
An elven girl, awash in red light and transparent, beautiful as elves are, calls out:

There is no escape. You shall join our ranks.

The elven archer fires, his bow twanking, and two arrows sink into the red elven girl.
But normal weapons won't hurt the Red Army.
The red elven girl regards the two arrows sticking in her, then yanks them out, and casts them aside even as they slump into Red Goo.

She then raises her bow, and fires. Two arrows thud into the tree protecting the elven archer.
The tree collapses as it's trunk turns into Red Goo, and a rain of branches falls on the elven archer, pinning him, trapping him.

The elven girl walks up, her long sword drawn, and regards him:

Foolish boy. You know elves are the best of all archers, but what you probably do not know is that we are also the best swordspeople.
But I will teach you personally how to truly fight.

She runs the elf through with her blade.
He slumps into Red Goo, becomes a Goo Monster, then reforms into a Red Elf.

The elven girl smiles, and takes his hand:

Follow me.

- - -

The red dwarves have their red catapults lined up before the city walls.

The dwarven commander regards the defenses, looking through red fieldglasses.

One of his men walks up, and speaks:

Commander, why don't we just charge, and cut our way in by touch? You know we can melt all of them with a touch.

The dwarven commander turns, and slaps the man across the face, and stern speaks:

We are DWARVES. Be we alive or dead, we shall do this in the proper dwarven fashion! By the book!

He turns to the catapult commanders:

FIRE!

Dozens of catapults hurl Red Goo at the walls, which melt under the onslaught.

The dwarven commander gestures, and a full batallion of dwarven battleragers - the only proper forces to storm a city, the commander would say with a snort - charge the defenders beyond the collapsing wall.

The Commander glares at his man, who is still standing there:

That's the way we do things in this army, boy.
Now, back to the lines with you.

- - -

So, you think us orcs are inferiors, don't you?

The red orc glares at his living counterpart.

The living orc yells a cry to Grummsh, and blasts the red orc with a lightning bolt, killing him, freeing his soul in a white flash.

But three more red orcs appear with bows.
One of them snarls:

You coward. Can't fight orc to orc, but gotta use that elvish type magic. Grummsh will spit on you, and crush you underfoot.

And they shoot him down, and after he rises as a red orc, they beat him senseless - not enough to free his soul, but enough to leave him unconscious.

- - -

A red dragon screams through the air, firing it's breath weapon in grisly delight.
Then it espies one of it's own kind, a silver dragon, flying at it.

The red dragon (which was actually a gold dragon in life) laughs, and charges, straight at the enemy.
The silver dragon, charges straight at the red dragon.
It's a game of chicken, of who will swerve first.

Except the red dragon doesn't swerve, and the silver dragon realizes too late what is happening, and can't pull up in time.

The two dragons collide in mid-flight, in an explosion of dragon scales and red scales, and both dragons go tumbling to the earth in ruins.

The red dragon was injured by the hit, but had braced itself with magic to protect itself from both hit and fall.
The silver dragon was injured by the hit, and killed by the fall, only to rise as a red dragon, which uses it's healing magic to restore the red dragon.
Two red dragons rise where only one was before.

- - -

Cmon, guys, cmon!

The red kender shouts this out merrily to his companions.

They rush up behind the line of defenders, having sneaked through the perimeter defenses.

The horrified defenders turn to see a line of red kender facing them.

Hi guys! Really nice to meet you! Hey, did you lose this? You really lose things ... you are clumsy, for people supposed to be soldiers! Hey, what are you doing ... hey, that's rude, slumping into Red Goo like that, when we were trying to talk to you ... hey, where are you running to ... hey, come back! ... oh nevermind, we can see you're going all gooey also.

When the defenders rise as Red Warriors, the red kender regard them darkly:

We want you to know that you were really lousy warriors, and very clumsy, and very rude, and we suppose that you will still be rude.
But if you wish to be courteous, and talk to us, we have these stories we want you to hear.
Care to hear one? Good. One day, in Kendermore ...

- - -

And so the war rages, the Red Army on the onslaught on every front.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
OFFLINE NOTICE

To give you time to obtain Forrester's help, and Alzem's, and possibly Zouron's, I will not post action posts, and will go offline until tomorrow.

After all ... the Red Army is making hay out of Oerth right now.
I mean, they are really making a mess.
If the onslaught of the Red Army is not halted pretty soon, Oerth's surface is going to look like it got into mortal combat with a continental sized lawnmower, and lost.

It goes without saying Maudlin's map is going to look rather different, come Turn 7 (if there is an Oerth to have a Turn 7 on.)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases