(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 2a)

Serpenteye

First Post
The Union of Oerth sends 30 Pls of armies into the Bright lands, the Abbor Alz, and the Cairn Hills (a third to each). These armies are shielded in every possible way against the shade-poison and other environmental hazards.

__
Edena: How do the Devils respond to my advice? (last page, round 1)

Edena, suddenly City of The Shade, reborn with 10th level magic, appears on the battlefield, high in the sky. It is enormous, hundreds of thousands soldiers, thousands of wizards, hundreds of Negative Energy Accumulators, tens of nuclear missile launchers, not to mention Red Goo Catapults. It fires at forces opposing Red Armies.

Actually Edena, I think you may even multiple the numbers in my last post.

Using the fact that Toril is unprotected, my followers there use 11th level magic to bring Elder Ones into Realmspace.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I am sorry, Zouron.
Please get better soon.
Take care of yourself, my friend.

- - -

Yes, the Devils take advantage of this.

A devil army erupts into the bedlam that was the battle between the Red Armada, Iuz, and the Angels.
A devil army equivalent in strength to the demon army already there.

Now, there are formians, demons, devils, Iuz and his humanoids, firelanders, Angels, and of course the Red Armada, all there at once, and the DM-knows-not-what-else, is also there ... and EVERY side is fighing against all the other sides.

The devils, attack the demons.
The demons, attack the Angels.
The formians, attack the Red Armada.
The Red Armada, attacks the formians.
The Angels, attack the Red Armada.
The Angels, attack the demons and devils.
The formians, attack the devils.
The devils, attack the formians.
The firelanders, attack the devils.
The humanoids, attack the devils.
The formians, attack the humanoids.
The formians, attack the firelanders.
The firelanders, attack the formians.
The ... (this list goes on for about 3 pages.)

Meanwhile, the truly BIG battle is raging just south of this one.

100,000 PL of Red Army is fighting to pass 70,000 PL of Angels, and slowly they are pushing the Angels back, slowly beginning to break through.

A thought comes into the mind of Kessel GnomeWorks.
An odd thought.
There is no question hydrogen bombs are bad.
They could kill everyone.
They could end the world.

And just maybe, just perhaps, they might be able to save the world, too.

Hmm

Using the ffact that Toril is unprotected, my followers there use 11th level magic to bring Elder Ones into Realmspace.

If I recall correctly I can remember that RealmSpace was forever closed and sealed against the Elder Ones.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
RULING:

The Elder Ones cannot be summoned this round (nobody has the 11th level magic in Greyspace to do it, and in Realmspace safeguards are up to prevent such a summoning.)

They CAN be summoned next Turn (Turn 7), into Greyspace.

The Elder Ones CANNOT be summoned directly into Realmspace ... the people of Realmspace put safeguards up to stop this from happening.

BUT ...

If the Elder Ones are summoned into Greyspace, and they win there (they would attack Oerth first), they could attempt to storm through the Torilian Border Guard.

If they succeeded, they could enter Realmspace.
That is what the Elder Ones must do, to attack Toril.

If necessary Edena, all my Torillian followers will commit suicide to summon Elder Ones. I also free souls from my Red Goo suplies, and send agents to do it everywhere possible.

Last edited:

LOL

Fear my 9 PL in there hahahahahahaha.
But hey now you all can see what 9 PL of me is doing :p

Edena I'll just keep up ripping up the ground with screeches and shrieks to try and dispers and try to disorganise other armies while trapping parts of them below the surface.

Can't do anything more with 9 PL I'm afraid :) Before I can do the real stuff I'm gonna need "a certain item:p" and some projects to get finished and that won't be right now I'm afraid :)

Sorry guys nothing more I can do, I'm trying to make myself helpfull with 9 PL and I'm glad I see I'm doing some good with the few PL's :)

LIVE FOR THE SWARM!!!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yes, Dagger.

But Anabstercorian is the leader of the Army of Darkness.
Anabstercorian MUST state he is leading them against the Red Army, or they go nowhere.

Mina's army, however, charges from the east.
The Dead of Krynn, ghostly forms crying out, fling themselves upon the Red Army, by the hundreds of thousands.
Even the Red Goo cannot harm the Dead, for there is no flesh to melt.
The insubstantial Dead meet the semi-insubstantial Red Army with blade and bow, mace and spear.

There is a great crunch as the two great armies meet, a crunch that resounds through the Ethereal Plane.

Mina's living forces, the Knights of Neraka, stop at the border of the Blood Waste, and put up defenses to stop incoming attacks.
Then they launch a furious barrage of spells and arrows at the Red Army.

From the west, the Army of the Kingdom of Ulek reaches the borders of the Blood Waste on that side.
Hundreds of thousands strong, these elves, dwarves, gnomes, and halflings throw up their defenses, and begin the bombardment.

Mina's sword sweeps in at Lord Melkor, attempting to take his head off in one clean stroke.
Lord Melkor, being fast, ducks.
Mina slashes in again, a fearless fighter if nothing else, skilled and deadly, her great two handed sword held as easily and deftly as if it were a dagger, and swung and recovered as quickly as a sabre would be.

Suddenly, Lord Melkor finds himself fighting for his life against Mina, the girl from Krynn, the Chosen of the One God.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases