(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 2a)

dagger

Adventurer
Ill do a repeat of my previous post:

What the plan Olinstaad?" says an elf from former Wild Coast.

"Attack the lands of that dog Iuz, attack now!"

I start by my sending entire force of Dragons and Dwarves of Greyspace north to attack the Empire of Iuz. If there is defenders then they just fly past them and do a scorched earth tatic in the inner part of his lands. If no defenders I occupy the area.

I send them over the Kron Hills then over the Kingdom of Furyondy and over the Whyestil Sea to attack. No where near the Bloodwaste.

THEN:

I send the entire rest of my army next door to man the currently unmaned defenses of the Lortmils.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
RULING:

If the Avatar of Lord Melkor himself commits suicide, that would be sufficient.
The Elder Ones would come.

That would put Lord Melkor permanently out of the IR, of course.

- - -

Iuz is under heavy attack.

The Gnomish Leader of the Red Armada comes at him, axe in one hand, sword in another, coming to convert Iuz into a Red Goo Monster, to incorporate the Old One into the host.
Iuz finds himself suddenly fighting for his life against this attack.

Enemy archers draw beads on Iuz, red arrows ready.
Spellcasters ready magic missiles, lightning bolts, and cones of cold - all tinged with the fatal Red Curse, and all aimed at Iuz.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Noted, Dagger.

Your forces find an empty land.

All the civilians fled into the Secret Retreat.
All the warriors are down south fighting, either in the Vesve, or the Fellreev, or in the Bedlam.

Mekor responds to Mina with evil, almost insane laugh:

FOUL, This is MY HOUR, REVENGE is mine, and Night Eternal WILL rule supreme, you are so pathetic, you really wanted to sacrifice yourself for your servants?! Now I will end you, FOREVER!

Then Black Aura surrounding Melkor intensifies he draws his mighty Sword, SoulCrasher, which burns in Dark Purple, and charges at Mina!

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Mina leaps and whirls, her sword parrying Melkor's attacks, clashing repeatedly against his, the sound of steel hitting steel a deafening ring.

Mina shouts:

Idiot! The One God desires living servants, not a world of the dead!
You have betrayed the Union of the Worlds, you have betrayed the One God, and you have betrayed ME.
You shall be cast back into the oblivion from which you came, and never more will you trouble the living!

And she fights with alll the fury and strength of her heritage, dark as that may be, gripping her sword with both hands, hands and knuckles white, magical strength coursing through her limbs.
An aura of red light surrounds her, and it glows across her body, as her sword threatens to impale Melkor time and again, or to cleave him asunder.

Gurdjieff

First Post
Edena,

is Hazen doing _ANYTHING_ ? As his player isn't online (as I can tell) and he could be doing some great stuff with his newly gained powers....

Uvenelei

First Post
Oh boy.

Alright, all of my people are moved as far from Oerth as they can get, including those from Arlon.

My dragons and Aurican will continue to do what they can to halt the Red
Army.

Edena: I just got your email and replied.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
And still Anabstercorian has not posted.
Anabstercorian has not given the signal.

The 4,000 PL strong Army of Darkness, has not moved, not gone to aid Oerth against the Red Army.

The Angels are losing, being driven back, their ring around the Blood Waste beginning to crack, beginning to break.

Mina's Army (1,000 PL) continues it's assault from the east, the Dead fighting the Red Warriors, immune to the effects of Red Goo.
The Knights of Neraka continue to bombard the Red Army from the east.

But ... as of this post, nobody has gone to aid either the Angels or Mina's Army.
They cannot hold.
They simply lack the strength.

Unless they are reinforced, the Red Army is going to break through.

- - -

To the north, the bedlam continues.
Devils, demons, formians, what remains of the Red Armada, firelanders, humanoids, Angels, and whoever else joined that battle are going round and round, everyone attacking everyone, while the great thunderstorm rages overhead, filling the sky with lightning, torrents of rain, and pounding hailstones, while hurricane force winds tear at the combatants.
Even the ground is in turmoil, as the formians churn it up in their movements back and forth.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases