(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 2a)

dagger

Adventurer
To Mina:

Since this seems to be a time critical decision I accept the alliance. You attack from the East and we will do what we can from the West.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Anabstercorian is no longer injured.

- - -

The leader of the Red Army looks at Melkor, and says:

YES.

- - -

The United Commonwealth of Toril declares a State of Emergency.
All 10,000 PL of it's forces are at Forrester's immediate disposal.

The Scro Star League offers to send it's 3,000 PL to aid the United Commonwealth.

The civil war in the Eternal Empire ends in midstrike.
They offer their entire remaining 3,000 PL to the United Commonwealth.

The Church of Toril mobilizes fully, it's 1,000 PL at Forrester's disposal.

The halving rule, from Realmspace to Greyspace, is hereby lifted.

Unfortunately, the Torilians still cannot use their 11th level magic in Greyspace ... very unfortunate indeed.

Last edited:

'o Skoteinos

First Post
"O Deine, call off the attack. With this new situation, we have no chance of survival without a coordinated attack with our allies. All we can do now is sit back and wait for information."

-----
Recalling the 75 that were attacking Iuz.

*Everyone*, even the people in the last city, but not the participants of the Red Goo project are going to the secret hideout.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Mina teleports back to Anabstercorian, and speaks:

The time is now. The Army of Darkness must move against the Red Army.
Anabstercorian, you are the leader of the Army of Darkness.
Will you give the order?

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Mina, I tried to contact you earlier, but I have no idea if my servant has reached you. The time has come indeed to ally. We, the Emerald Order, accept to ally with Mina, to stop the Red Army. We will need all power to stop these incarnations of pure evil."

The Order retreats, waiting for an attack and information from their allies.

Edena:
my character and NPCs, saves me a mail ^_^
PC

Angelika of Razan (Half Celestial/Half Human, Lawful Good, lvl 125 Cleric (Ehlonna) / 15 Paladin / 20 Druid / 5 Sacred Exorcist / 10 Contemplative / 10 Church Inquisitor / 10 Divine Oracle (lvl 196 effectively) (Winged because of Half Celesial being).

16 PL of NPCs

Skir Levindal (Human, lvl 20 Cleric / 10 Warpriest / 10 Paladin, Lawful Good)
Yvar Grindos (Dwarf, lvl 20 Fighter / 20 Paladin, Lawful Good)
Tevias (Elf, lvl 40 Wizard, Chaotic Good)

Luna (Elf, lvl 20 Cleric (Corellon Larethian), Neutral Good)
Minar (Elf, lvl 20 Cleric (Corellon Larethian), Neutral Good)
Bariar Windhart (Human, lvl 20 Paladin, Lawful Good)
Evandal Windhart (Human, lvl 10 Paladin / 10 Templar, Lawful Good)
Rodry Smartnose (Gnome, lvl 20 Wizard (Illusionist), Neutral Good)

11 PL of NPCs
+ 5 x 1 PL NPC (not yet created)

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
BEDLAM

Forsaken One, your forces arrive to help the Angels battling the Red Armada.

And, in this particular case, the Red Steel Armor and Red Steel Carapaces your forces are wearing - HELPS you.
The blinding rain of Red Goo cannot melt your formians, because the one thing that could stop it stands between it and your people - the Red Steel.

The Formians erupt underneath the Red Army in a great earthquake.
Hundreds of Red Warriors instantly disappear, sucked down into the ground, screaming as weapons pierce them from below.

The Red Army tries to meet this new threat, but it is everywhere, and under them, and they are bewildered, not expecting this attack.

They hack at the formians with their red swords, but the Red Steel armor of the Formians, backed by the power of the artifact Heward's Organ, repulses those blades.
Red arrows bounce harmlessly off Red Steel carapaces.
Red spells are unable to penetrate the Red Steel Powered Assault Armor.

The formians come to the surface.
Enchanted 20 mm cannons fire, throwing death far and wide.
Machine guns spray the Red Army with Red Bullets, downing them by the hundreds.

Formian spellcasters launch an endless barrage of rage and murder against the foe.

The Red Armada, staggered, hits back with Magic Missiles and other spells designed to penetrate any armor, and now the Formians start falling, slumping into Red Goo, joining the enemy.

But the assault of the Formian Army gave the Angels the respite they needed.
The Angels concentrate their power, and manage to rout the entire front of the Red Armada.

Assaulted from the front and from below, the Red Armada routs, it's thousands of Red Warriors running this way and that.

What Iuz and his army is doing, I don't know. I can't even guess.
I suppose they are staring open-mouthed at the bedlam about them, and trying to survive, fighting back against whoever is attacking them.
The massive army of demons that came to aid Iuz, start killing everything - the demon answer for this particular situation ... if it moves, kill it. If it isn't moving, kill it anyway.

In the bedlam, the storm, the hurricane force winds, the torrential rain, the coming of the formians, the charge of the Angels, the speech of the Red gnome, the tens of thousands of conjured demons attacking everyone, nobody quite knows WHAT is happening, or who is on whose side, or if ANYONE is on ANYONE'S side!

Last edited:

Melkor laughs in response to Red Gnome:

-Then we shall stand together, Lords OF Oblivion, Messangers of Doom, and Night Eternal will prevail, And All Once Made Shall Be Unmade!

Edena, any reward for what I did, I am jealous of Hazeñ?

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Uh ... Lord Melkor, you see a girl coming for you.

She has short red hair, is dressed in armor adorned with the symbols of the death lily and the skull, and a two-handed sword that glows a bright purple light is in her hands.

She is Mina, Chosen of the One God.

She isn't here to talk, bargain, negotiate, or accept any surrender.

She is here to kill you, Lord Melkor.

And in her is the might of an Avatar, for the One God is putting all her force into Mina.

Mina, charges.

zouron

First Post
ooc

uhh my research PL doubles neat....

well anyway I will not be posting too often tonight possibly tomorrow, being sick as a dog makes my mind completely stand still and just hurt soo......

and I am not using nuclear bombs or anything in that period thank you, or attacking anything...

I will sort this out when I get back to my senses if my nation lives...

sorry for being very inactive.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases