So, who's entering the competition?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've got one entry already; once I get 10 or so I'll start posting them on the site so that you can download them as they appear. That will make the voting process easier, too, as you won't need to read through all the entries at once.

Echoes

First Post
If I have time I'll be doing one this weekend. Heck, even if I don't have time I'll probably just ignore school work and get one sent in :)

kenjib

First Post
By the way, when you say that they are going to be archived on the page for people to download, does that mean you will compile them into a single, d20 netbook that includes the OGL and such? It would be convenient to have them in one volume rather than seperate downloads.

der_kluge

Adventurer
I've got an idea for one. I need to convert it to 3rd edition. I ran it once for my group, and it caused the party to ostracize the druid in the group. It was quite... interesting.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
kenjib said:
By the way, when you say that they are going to be archived on the page for people to download, does that mean you will compile them into a single, d20 netbook that includes the OGL and such? It would be convenient to have them in one volume rather than seperate downloads.

Depends on how many entries there are.

Whatever happens, it certainly won't bear the d20 logo or the OGL - the entries just won't conform to those licenses. I've now had three entries, and two of them could only ever be posted as informal fan-material - I imagine that trend will continue.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases