Heirs to the Burning Thrones

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril a'Mussan (Windwalker, Human) - Rogue/Fighter/Psion

Suhayb said:
"You speak wisdom, Jibril. Come, some wine would do wonders to slake my thirst. If Badra could transport me from Sakar to here in the blink of an eye, surely she made sure there was good wine here," the flamekissed says with a smile, turning to stride up to the pavilion.

*Jibril, smiling still, looked at Suhayb at the comment and nodded in agreement, following him into the pavilion. Jibril thought briefly on what the proper protocol was . . . what food could or should they eat, how should he address the 'heirs', etc.*

'Badra? That's odd, she must move quickly to have transported myself, gathered Suhayb and returned again,' Jibril thought. 'Unless Badra was a title, not a name . . . or genies have even greater powers . . . or Suhayb was not entirely truthful. Regardless, the situation bears watching.'

*Jibril bowed again upon reaching the pavilon and seeing the 'heirs.' He kept his eyes slightly lowered and did not address them, waiting to be addressed.*

rangerjohn

Explorer
Goddess FallenAngel said:
*Shalah smiles stunningly at Samira.* "Don't worry dearheart, I'm not going to disappear - and I don't think that this is a dream."

*Entering the pavillion, she glances around at the many people gathered inside, her arm still firmly about Samira's slender waist.*

"Hello," she says huskly, "Are all of you here because you were told you were to be tested for these 'Thrones' as well?"
Abdul replies, "my guide said nothing of tests, simply that I was meant to rule, and brought me here. Although, that wouldn't be the first time, I was given incomplete information."

Dark Nemesis

First Post
He gently leads Nafeesa over to the table, making small talk with her and any others who might accompany them. The foods that were arrayed upon the table looked wonderfully enticing, and he had no doubt that they would taste as wonderful as they looked. Good food, remarkable women… truly, this was the life that he desired.

Then, he noticed others entering the pavilion, the Windwalker that he had seen earlier, and others as well. “My dear Nafeesa, I beg your forgiveness, but I must excuse myself for a moment,” he said quietly. Should she assent, he would make his way to the Windwalker. "Pardon my interruption," he said quietly, bowing to them.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Nafeesa walks leisurely at Tariq's side enjoying the company. His interest is captured by four others walking toward the pavilion. She barely hears him ask to be excused from her as she is rather over-whelmed by this whole situations.*

"why, yes. Of course." She responds with a sweet smile playing on her lips.

*As Tariq walks away Nafeesa notices two stunning women walking toward the Pavilion and she wonders what such pampered creatures are doing out in the middle of the sands.*

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril a'Mussan (Windwalker, Human) - Rogue/Fighter/Psion

Tariq said:
Should she assent, he would make his way to the Windwalker. "Pardon my interruption," he said quietly, bowing to them.

Jibril bowed in return, and said, "Of course, honorable sir, though there is nothing to interrupt. How may I help you?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
*At the newcomers interuption, Abdul looks about him again, and notices the women.* Now I know why I was not noticed. *Turing to the man who spoke.* "Abdul-Hadid," he says with a bow. "How may I be of service?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Cala digs into the meal with gusto, piling her plate high with food and devouring it so quickly one would think she had conjured it away. Cup after cup of coffee, as well as glasses of water pass her lips, and she smiles in appreciation.*

"Truly a kingly gesture, to feed us thusly. And now, what of the rest of you? From whence where you plucked? Though I can guess at some," she says, giving Samira and Shalah a pointed glance.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Nafeesa takes a look around and seeing no one is quick to answer she starts with the introductions.*

"I am Nafeesa. I am a wanderer. I go where I am needed, healing or helping, however I can. I had just finished helping deliver a child, when I was approached by a man who appeared out of nowhere asking for my assistance in healing his child. When I arrived here I introduced my self to Tariq" Pointing towards the where He stood talking with a few others. " He had mentioned something about tests and another had mentioned tests, which were not brought up by the one who came to me."

*Turning to the two pampered women Nafeesa inquires about their experience*

"Please ladies, I am rather curious as to how you two came to be part of this."

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Jibril bowed in return, and said, "Of course, honorable sir, though there is nothing to interrupt. How may I help you?"

"My name is Tariq Salim, of Sagheer. I was wondering where you and your companions are from, and how it is that you came to be here?" Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed two particularly stunning women as they walked arm in arm into the pavilion. However, he had just started a conversation with this gentleman, and it would be rude to turn his attention away from him to look at the two newcomers.

*Shalah glances at Samira in surprise and slight disbelief at her claim to be 'Shalah's Radiant Jewel'. She smiles at Samira, but nonetheless appears to be thinking deeply upon something.*

*Hearing Nafeesa's words, she turns toward the other woman.*

"I was brought here by a man named Wajih... a merchant-prince, or so I was told. He was concluding some business with my master Dharr, and I was engaged to dance for them - then to entertain Wajih for the night."

*Smoothly disengaging herself from Samira, she pours two glasses of wine, then hands one to Samira before pulling her down to sit on a pile of silken pillows.*

"He, however, had different plans. He told me of the tests, and that I was an heir to the Burning Thrones. He asked me to go with him - I agreed. Then, I found myself here." *She sips the wine.* "I have been many places - from desert oasis to city streets to the most pampered harem - but never have I seen a spectacle the like of which Wajih's chamber was, nor have I seen night fall so quickly."
*She gestures outside and leans back, her arm comfortably around Samira.*

[OOC: Edited to include a line at the beginning that should have been in there the first time I posted this....]

Last edited:

Remove ads