Heirs to the Burning Thrones

Dark Nemesis

First Post
After making polite conversation with Jobril, Tariq will rejoin Nafeesa, and listen to the conversations between the others. It seemed that everyone was here for the same purpose.

At last, their hosts arrived, and Tariq listened with interest to what they had to say. For the moment, the others had voiced his own questions, so he was content to be silent and remain comfortably reclined upon a pillow.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril A'Mussan (Windwalker, Human) Rogue/Psion/Fighter

Jibril heard the other questions, but sensed that there was a question that was not asked. Perhaps the others were afraid of the repercussions of those who brought them, but if Jibril was to start protecting and guiding them, it should start here.

"Forgive my impertinence and ignorance, honored hosts, but who are you to judge who is and is not worthy to rule Keldev?" Jibril asked with as much respect as he could muster - which was quite a bit. He had a suspicion who these were from the powers they wielded, but it was better to ask the question and be certain.

Lady Shatterstone

First Post
*Nafeesa opens her mouth to respond, but is stopped short by Rayhan's erie smile.*

Rule? Me? This is most interesting

*She is distracted from her thoughts by the return of Tariq. She smiles up at him and makes room for him to sit down beside her.*

Last edited:

Shalah finishes off her wine and sets the glass down nearby.

"Are the Thrones that you speak of the same as those of the six cities of Keldev?" She asks, raising an eyebrow in inquiry, her expression giving the impression that she already knows the answer, but simply wants it stated in plain language. “One for each of us save three?” She gestures languidly in the direction of Jibril, Suhayb, and Omran. “We of the ‘heirs’ know our rewards should we succeed; what are theirs?”

Shalah strokes Samira’s hair gently, much like one would to calm a frightened, but beloved, child.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"What other thrones would their be? As for your guardians, they will have positions in your courts. They are here not only to protect you physically, but to advise you and guide you. Their worth will become apparent soon," Badra says, nodding at the guardians.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"We have chosen wisely. You will not fail, only improve your strength. But if you choose to fail, then will be taken beyond Keldev so that you will be unable to speak of this for all time," Badra says with a hard glance at Shalah.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Samira: Flamekissed Half-Nymph/Female (Gestalt: Unfettered/Rogue/Seductress)

* Looking less nervous after Badra’s answers Samira leans back, making it easier for Shalah to stroke her hair as Samira gives her a pleased smile. Though her smile would suggest otherwise Samira’s attention never wavers from Badra and Samira’s orangey eyes fall back upon her when she mentions heritage as she sits up. *

Glancing around at the others apologetically Samira speaks softly, “I know that it deals not without the test but if you know our heritages could you please tell me mine?” Her voice goes distant as she continues, “I was found in the desert, alone and abandoned by a simply merchant.”

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Jibril A'Mussan (Windwalker, Human) Rogue/Psion/Fighter

*After asking his question, Jibril listened with interest and deference as the 'heirs' asked their questions. He hoped to learn more about them bythe questions they asked and the information they offered.*

Remove ads