Shackled City - OOC I

Majin

First Post
[Game is Full]

Finally got this up for you guys. For those that don't know, Verbatim convinced me to put my Ravenloft 3.5 game on hold for the time being and start up the Adventure Path series that is currently running in Dungeon Magazine right now.

Those of you that are in the game know how character creation will work. The other threads will be up shortly. Keeping it simple and small this time around. ;)

Here are the character concepts I've recieved:

Verbatim - Human Hexblade (Ex-communicated of Hextor)
Hippocrachus - Half-Elf Bard
Dhes - Half-Elf Sorcerer (Hoping to multi-class to a divine class for Mystic Theurge)
Kirinke - Elf Ranger (Arcane Archer aspirations)

Rogue's Gallery
IC Thread

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Although I might have convinced him to run this game, do not think you are getting out of the Ravenloft game either. I didn't go out and buy that book just to see it get dust in my bookcase...:)

Looking foward to starting a second game with you guys, and I promise you, Zeric will be nothing like Ayden...*L*

Can't wait for the opening scene Majin...

Majin

First Post
Opening scene is up and ready to go. And as for the Ravenloft campaign, don't you worry, the extra time will only allow me to think up even more horrible things to do to your characters in that campaign. ;)

Dhes

Explorer
Ohhh nice.... :D
Ill get Elyas Machera’s stats up ASAP… (don :eek:)

Just for the info.

Action (normal color)

“Look I can speak” (Green color)

My brain hurts (Blue color and Italic)

+20 Melee, Sword 'O' Dhes 9d20+31, 14-20/x5 (Magenta color)

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
I will try to get Zeric up asap as well, but his history may be a little light right now, as I don't want to slow the game down with it waiting for me to finish the novella that is in my head for him.

However, I just want you all to know that ex-communicated does not mean that Zeric was at one time a priest of Hextor. It just means that they wanted him to be one and when he chose to leave, well, that will all come out in time...:)

Once again all, I am really looking foward to running this with you all...

H...You do realize that you will be our only source of healing for awhile right, as well as the "face" man for the group. Guess that means you'll be getting tagged as group leader, as I recall it was my speaking just one time that got Ayden into that role in Lamentation. Enjoy all the perks that it brings (sleepless nights, paying the bar tabs, and beating off the crowds of adoring commoners who all want a piece of you and your companions).

doghead

thotd
Hey Majin

Just dropped in to say hi. I don't get around to the forum boards much as I do most of my stuff through the subscriptions. Nice to see a few familier faces still keeping on keeping on.

the head of the dog

hippocrachus

First Post
Yeah, I figured I might be multi-classing into cleric to further strengthen our divine needs. If it's necessary, I'll come up with a good IC reason to do so. I don't just want to be convenient.
I put a lot of skill points in the parts that matter as far as being the "face" is concerned. Mainly 'cause the write-up for Bard says they make good party leaders and also because this is my first time playing a bard...so I don't know what else to do but follow the tracks left by the bandwagon.
I'll post Orpheus as soon as I get the Rogue's Gallery loaded...

Verbatim

Explorer
H...Schweet deal...can't wait to see how you wear the hat amigo...:)

Dhes...I was looking at your char sheet, and something caught my eye. Are you sure you didn't mean 5'3 and 110 lbs vice 6'3? At that height and that weight, your muscles would almost be to weak to support you. If you want the height, then you may want to add an extra 40-50 lbs or so. I promise you still wouldn't have lost that scholarly bean-pole like quality.

My post to come here in a few...:)

Manzanita

First Post
wow. looks like a great game. I've been itching to play this series ever since my first PbP game of this bit the dust nearly a year ago. Keep me in mind as an alternate.
Our party didn't get very far, but it sure was fun.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases