D&D 3E/3.5 CONVERTING MODULES to 3.0/3.5

Erekose

Eternal Champion
I too would love conversions of The Sentinel and The Gauntlet (or in fact any of the UK numbered 1st edition modules!).

Beefy

First Post
Zepherus Bane said:
I don't know where you could possibly find the time to convert everything but I'm looking for Nightmare Keep if you have worked on that one. It was 2nd ed. Forgotten Realms module for 18-20th lev. characters. I need it in 3.5.
Has anyone converted this yet? I'm hoping to run it this weekend and I havn't started. Any help help would be much appreciated.

richardharrison

First Post
EyeforanEye2 said:
I haveevery adventure module ever published and willing to convert them to current editions of D20 D&D. If you want a module converted to 3.0/3.5, please talk to me and I will tell you what I have converted and how long it will take me to convert one to the current rules...

You've taken on a mammoth task, there. I'd be interested in anything you've converted as I rarely get the time to sit and do all the maths (I still owe my group experience as I haven't worked it out yet). I've got quite a huge pile of modules and can get my hands on nearly all of them so whatever you've got would be great!

My email is: richard.chelsea at ix.net.nz (obviously replace the at with @ and take out the spaces)

Cheers for the offer!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Here's four modules I'd like to see as D20 adventures:

1) House of Strahd
2) The Murky Deep
3) Destiny of Kings
4) Cleric's Challenge

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads