D&D 3E/3.5 CONVERTING MODULES to 3.0/3.5

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
:)

yeah, i first noticed that when we tried to port the Hand of Vecna into our game. the new version DMG is kinda weak... and the worst thing that can happen to you is that you turn Evil, and if you already are evil, then you have nothing to worry about! anyone that's used this item in pre-3E D&D knows how much BS this is. ;)

andargor

Rule Lawyer Groupie
Supporter
JLou said:
The Arms and Equipment Guide has a conversion. This isn't strickly 3.5e. Its somewhere between 3.0 and 3.5. It was written while 3.5 was being developed, so they had some idea of what was coming. It is applicable.

They have several unique weapons from old modules, like Blackrazor, Whelm, and Wave from White Plume. I remember seeing the Rod of Seven Parts listed in there, too.

Oh, no I meant the whole module, not just the Rod itself. :D

Andargor

missionpraise

First Post
Nightmare Keep 2nd ed to 3.5 conversion

I saw the first post on this thread about the Nightmare Keep 2nd ed. Forgotten Realms module for 18-20th lev. characters. Would you send it to me as well? It would be most appreaciated :)

Rhun

First Post
missionpraise said:
I saw the first post on this thread about the Nightmare Keep 2nd ed. Forgotten Realms module for 18-20th lev. characters. Would you send it to me as well? It would be most appreaciated :)

Missionpraise, that post was made over two years ago, and it looks like the poster hasn't even been online in the last two years. You may want to look elsewhere for your conversion.

kyton5150

First Post
Is this offer still active? My group plays quite a bit of 3.5 and there are a few Second Edition modules I would love to run for them

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases