Fallout Conversion

Herolotus

First Post
Just to mention it on this forum - I've long now been into doinga Fallout CRPG converion to D20 Modern, and would love to have some input. I'm over 2/3 done, but the job is gigantic.

I'd love to have help with art, writing, prestige classes, advanced classes, and ideas - anyone willing to help with almost anything will be welcome.

If you want to read about some of the stuff I'm doing, i'm mostly posting on the D20 Modern forum, but If I get 6000 replies here, I'll start posting here.

IronWulffe

First Post
Willing to help

I'll help, but I'd need to know what you've got done first. I'm not an artist, but am willing to help with anything else.

IronWulffe

Big B

First Post
For what it's worth, I've also been working on a Fallout conversion. Unfortunately, I don't think it would mesh very well with your approach -- it's sort of a SPECIAL (Fallout's system) - d20 hybrid. It doesn't have classes (all skill-based, like Fallout), and makes significant changes to the d20 mechanics (eliminating rank limits based on levels, increasing the DC and skill points available to characters, since d20 skills are totally hosed IMHO). It also changes around some Fallout mechanics -- mostly the weapon categories. Combat is basically Fallout style -- turn based, you get a certain number of action points, rather than the d20 combat style.

It's nice to know I'm not the only person insane enough to try this. :)

Remove ads