2005 January-April Wizards products

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Wizards of the Coast have posted their 2005 products for January through April on their webpage.

A condensed list:

January:
* Complete Adventurer (D&D Accessory) -- Jesse Decker
* Grasp of the Emerald Claw (Eberron Adventure) -- Bruce Cordell

February:
* Races of the Wild (D&D Accessory) -- Skip Williams
* Ancient Empires (FR Accessory) -- Travis Stout

March:
* Sandstorm (D&D Accessory - 2nd in the Environment series after Frostburn, I guess) -- Bruce Cordell, Jennifer Clarke-Wilkes, JD Wiker
* Death Knell (D&D Miniatures set 6)

April:
* Codex Anathema (D&D Accessory - ?? next in the Monster book series ??) -- Richard Baker, James Jacobs, Steve Winter
* Races of Eberron (Eberron Accessory) -- Jesse Decker, Matthew Sernett, Keith Baker, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel

The individual product pages are not up at the time of this posting.

Cheers!

Last edited:

johnsemlak

First Post
Thanks for the scoop Merric

Another Eberron Adventure? Could this be a change in WotC's policy on adventures? Isn't that three already?

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
johnsemlak said:
Thanks for the scoop Merric

Another Eberron Adventure? Could this be a change in WotC's policy on adventures? Isn't that three already?

Indeed it is. :)

Mayhap they're doing an Eberron Adventure Path?

I think their success may determine if Wizards does adventures again - though truthfully, I doubt they'll get back into the adventure business fulltime unless they are very successful.

Cheers!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
I know. I'll be getting all the Eberron adventures when they come out even if getting the Eberron setting takes a second priority to my D&D Miniatures purchases (and paying off various debts on my car...)

Cheers!

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Codex Anathema? They're getting desperate with the names of their monster books, methinks. But I'll probably buy it anyway, because the name's not the important bit.

Demiurge out.

Remove ads