(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

Tokiwong

First Post
Anabstercorian said:
Anabstercorians offer whispers among the peasants of Iuz's dark reign - Who do you desire to rule you? Your own will, or the madness of Iuz and his Firelanders?

Much propaganda occurs. Reports of Anabstercorian wandering in your territory abound.

OOC: My only territory is the Secret retreat... so I say no... just an aside all of my people are firelanders... pretty much and they are a proud people... and besides who wants to be a squidly face anyways...

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Hmmm ...

Forsaken One is stating he's going to use the gift as a weapon, to threaten the other Powers, to get those who have offended him.

Iuz is digging out the brains of traitors with a rusty spoon.

Anabstercorian, unsuccessful in throwing Luna into the sun, is encasing it with Sunstare.

And no comment yet, from Black Omega or Kalanyr, on how they react to slavegirls being offered to them for their every pleasure, by Iuz.

(The DM smiles, a cold, cruel, pitiless smile.)

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, I was reading through posts, trying to catch up when i noticed that Luna was razed. Just to clarify things, you are aware that everything we had that wasn't on Krynn was in our secret retreat right? Everything includes our outposts, people, etc, on luna. Check the template i sent you at the start of turn 6, it's in there too.

Also, I have a rather large email i'll be sending you soon, can you receive word documents or must it be in plain-text?

Alyx

First Post
The red elf walks with a somber, quiet gait through the revels.

All about him their is free flowing wine, tables creaking under the weight of food. People dance. Children run around, luaghing and falling in their games. Music wafts through the air from somewhere in the distance. For once, in this place, the sun shines -- an illusion -- and the world seems to have come together in celebration.

Seems.
The Red Elf only has to look to reveal the falseness of that facade.

He sees that the alcohol is downed in haste, to wipe away horrible memories. The food is eaten quickly with wary movements, as if the diners are afraid something will come and take their meals away. The dance winds feverishly, jerking, a baseless movement born of despair. The children do laugh -- may that virtue never leave them! -- but in their games they portray dead men and women.

Childish, innocent voices sing:
Dance 'round the gravestones/Say bye to mom and dad/Mourn in the morning/We all fall down...

The music is uplifting, well composed; and ultimately hollow. As hollow as that fake sun that highlights the fake scene of fake revelry and real fear.

Jand, The Red Elf, tastes sorrow in the air. He feels it in the ground.

Alas for those who live in such times...

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
Still anyone who wants to tick me off.........? I guess there are.. and alot... like you forrester, like the god emperor and acererak. I know they are all out for my demise for they fear me and they know what I might become and what I have become now. And I shall become much more in due time.

Hmm, I can't recall when I deliberately ticked you off, whatever I did was quite unintentional I assure you. The Union of Oerth has always had very friendly attitude towards you and your people and we have never had any reason to be enemies.

___

So, Edena, You want to know how the God Emperor treats his concubines? I won't bother telling you about his tremendous erotic skill and endurance, the greatness of certain parts of his anatomy and his incredible good looks, I won't recite any of the many poems infatuated haremgirls have secretly written in his honour or that he is the most usual sexual fantasy of all most of the women (and some of the men) in the Union. I won't tell you about that. ;)

What I will tell you is that all his concubines have been selected from the millions of female volunteers who have sent their pictures and applications to the Buro for Harem Selection. It is considered one of the greatest of honours to be selected for service in his harem. The haremgirls live a life of luxory, religious contemplation, sublime entertainments, controlled use of narcotics (under the watchful eyes of clerics, many of whom are actually haremgirls themselves), entertaining plotting to gain the favour of their master and excuisite pleasure/pain in the beds of their God. They are really quite happy with their lot in life.

____

The people of the Union of Oerth is far beyond the reach of Anabstercorian's propaganda and would really not be interested in being turned into twisted half-illithid abominations if they even heard his offer.
_

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Alyx, very well written. That was classic ... and it was very true.

And Serpenteye, nice answer - actually, they would too, considering the fanatical nature of the people of the Union of Oerth.

Remove ads