The Korranberg Chronicle

Save-vs-DM

First Post
Greetings.

The Korranberg Chronicle is now live. Go ahead and check us out. The Korranberg Chronicle is an Eberron Campaign Setting resource for players and dungeon masters alike. Plenty of articles to use for backgrounds and plot hooks.

Cheers,
Save-vs-DM

Peterson

First Post
By the Five Nations!

You know, I had my doubts when I first went to check this out, but by the gods man! Great stuff....

Of course, I'm lying. Not about the great stuff - there really is. There's articles from almost every corner of Khorvaire, a 7-Day Forecast, Advertisements, two printing methods...oh and the Ask Atgar advice column. Real good stuff, if you ask me. And you can, at ask_atgar@hotmail.com cause I'm the guy who writes it. Okay, enough shameless plugs. Go check this out - it really is done well and I have to admit - I've started a full-time group just because of it.

Oh, what was I lying about? Just that I had any doubts in the first place.

It also bears mentioning that the Korranberg Chronicle is in its 2nd issue and will be "published" every two weeks on Fridays. We also keep the Back Issues available for you to read through.

Take care all, and remember:

If it happens in the Five Nations, you'll read about it here first!

Peterson

GO CHRONICLE!

Peterson

First Post
Thanks for checking us out.

Hopefully more will do likewise - and maybe even add us to their campaigns.

Also, we do accept Eberron-specific freelance submissions (sorry no real hard cash paid, but players - see if your DM will pay your characters something a little extra if you get "published"!). Please email our Editor in Chief for the guidelines.

Thank you,

Peterson

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases