Random CC2 Continent Maps (use 'em and abuse 'em)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Ok, I figured I'd start another CC2 map thread. This one will be for random continent maps to be used by any EN Worlder who wants to customize them. The maps will all be at 4000 by 3200 miles.

Below is the first one.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• Random-Continent-Map-1.jpg
    Random-Continent-Map-1.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 133

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Patman21967 said:
KF...will you take a request?

That depends on how much detail you want and whether your request piques my interest. So, request away and I'll let you know.

Cheers!

KF72

Patman21967

First Post
A continent that is kinda like a peninsula...unpassable mountains to the North, and ocean on all 3 sides....1 desert....the rest up to you....using it as a setting for a campaign where the land is overrun by undead, for hundreds of years...so the continent would have to be cut off from any other civiliazations...the heros are brought back 500 years after the undead take over....small pockets of humans and demi-humans have survived...kinda post cataclysmic...you dont have to include cities or anything, because most everything is ruinous....a big river would be good....just wing it...you da man

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Patman21967 said:
A continent that is kinda like a peninsula...unpassable mountains to the North, and ocean on all 3 sides....1 desert....the rest up to you....using it as a setting for a campaign where the land is overrun by undead, for hundreds of years...so the continent would have to be cut off from any other civiliazations...the heros are brought back 500 years after the undead take over....small pockets of humans and demi-humans have survived...kinda post cataclysmic...you dont have to include cities or anything, because most everything is ruinous....a big river would be good....just wing it...you da man

Hmm, doesn't sound too complicated. I'll see what I can whip up later on this week.

But until then, attached is Random Continent #2.

Cheers!

KF72

Attachments

• Random-Continent-Map-2.jpg
    Random-Continent-Map-2.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 82

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases