Votes: 4 2.4%
  • You didn't list my vote.

Votes: 34 20.1%
  • Are you kidding? All of them!

Votes: 34 20.1%
  • We don't need anymore miniatures.

Votes: 44 26.0%

• Poll closed .
There are now multiple, high-profile campaigns available from D20 publishers. Several of these have garnered quite a following and seen support for the world grow. The newest trend seems to be profviding miniatuires for species and characters unique to their worlds. Oathbound, Arcana Unearthed, L5R and now Iron Kingdoms all have their own mini lines.

What I want to know is what wourld should be next.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
None of those listed worlds have things I can't find in exsisying sets, execept some of Arcanis' lizardly types, none that stand out. See Confrontation and Warmachine for quality minis. :)

derelictjay

Explorer
I say make them all, you cannot have enough minis, my ever expanding collection, needs more. Of course, I never by prepainted minis, that would be sacrilegious in my book.

Davelozzi

Explorer
I'd love to see minis for some of the third party monsters, most notably stuff from Green Ronin's Book of Fiends and Necromancer's Tome of Horrors (both I & II). I find myself not getting maximum use out of these great books because I don't have minis for them.

tjoneslo

First Post
I will never understand all these people who insist on metal miniatures. I found that Lego minifigs work just as well, are easily customized, and much cheaper.

Steel_Wind

Legend
I know its heresy, but I'm all for more plastic minis.

Don't get me wrong, our gaming cicrlce has thousands of metal mniatures, and there was a time when I had the time to paint them and very much enjoyed that as a hobby.

But I don't really have that time - or inclination - any more.

The new WotC plastic figs look pretty good and are very useful during play too. The bunch of us are rather happy with them.

Expensive? Yes and no. But there are several people in my circle who have parted with vast amounts of blood and treasure to get em all and acquire the footsoldier minis in vast quantities as singles from FLGS and http://www.popularcollections.com. The commons are often obtainable for 20 cents a piece or so.

Grab an army of goblins for $20, "pre-painted"? I'm there.

So I'm happy if WotC continue to put out more of these plastic things and I hope they create more Draconians and DragonLance minis too.

We'll buy em all up.

dragonsworn

First Post
Although I do not play in any of the above mentioned settings I voted for all. It never hurts to have a vast selection of minis to choose from.

CalicoDave

Explorer
What I would like to see would be modern day minis for use in games like Spycraft or normal D20 Modern games (no non-human races).

haiiro

First Post
Minis are all well and good, but not really my cup of tea -- what I'd like to see are counters for new settings, monster books, etc. Counters rock. :)

Remove ads