index of feats from FFG Legends & Lairs series and Mongoose Ultimate Feats?

atom crash

First Post
I was wondering if there was a book that compiles the feats from Fantasy Flight Games' Legends & Lairs series, or if someone had put together an index of these feats?

Here's the situation: I have all the sourcebooks, but my players don't. I'd like to hand them a list of these feats (with name, prereqs, short description and possibly original source cited) to make it fair -- since I pull feats from these sources for bad guys to pit against them -- and I don't want to just pass my sourcebooks around and take up valuable game time. The way I see it, if they have a quick reference to look at between games they can just ask me about specific feats that appeal to them at the next game session. And I still have my sourcebooks handy to stat up the next encounter.

Primarily I am looking for a compiled list of the feats from the "Path of..." series. I know the Mastercraft Anthology has collected tidbits from the Legends & Lairs series, but does it have what I'm looking for? Incidentally, has anyone taken a crack at modifying these for v3.5?

I have the Mongoose Ultimate Feats book as well but am unsatisfied with the summary at the back of the book. While it lists the feat name and prerequisites, this list gives no indication of what the feat does. One player has access to this book, but I'd also like to hand out a summary of these feats. (I'd also like to edit down the list and take out some of the feats I don't like). Does anyone have such a list compiled? In a ready-to-edit format?

Again, all I'm looking for is a summary list of the feat name, prerequisites and short description of the feat (like in Complete Warrior p. 94-95) so I can give my players handouts. They don't need the full description because I have it. If they think "Clever Monkey Spins the Branch" looks like a cool feat, I can whip out my Ultimate Feats book, open to page 32 and give them the full description.

Of course, I could compile the list myself but I was hoping to benefit from the diligence and kindness of others.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases