[GR PR] Shaman's Handbook Preview Posted!

Pramas

Explorer
We have just posted a five page preview of the Shaman's Handbook, the first of our Master Class series for the d20 System. The book, along with Armies of the Abyss, has shipped to distributors and should be in stores by next week. Check out the preview at www.greenronin.com .

The Shaman’s Handbook
A Master Class Sourcebook for the d20 System
GRR1013
MSRP: $16.95
ISBN: 0-9714380-1-3
80 pages, perfect bound
Written by Steve Kenson
Cover by Stephanie Pui-mun Law

The Shaman’s Handbook, by Dragon Magazine regular and Shadowrun novelist Steve Kenson, is the first volume of Green Ronin’s Master Class series. Each book in the series introduces a new core class for the d20 System and provides everything you need to fully integrate that class into your campaign. The shaman is a master of the Spirit World and a powerful addition to any adventuring party. The Shaman’s Handbook provides not only the class itself, but new prestige classes, spells, skills, feats, and magic items (including such new types as charms and fetishes). The book also provides useful information on the Spirit World and real world shamanic traditions, a bestiary of spirits and ghosts, and several new monster templates. Perfect for players and game masters alike, the Shaman’s Handbook opens up a whole new world for your d20 campaign.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Sooo-eet

Been looking forwards to this book (and Mystic Eye Games' Blight Magic) for the better part of four months now.

trancejeremy

Adventurer
Well, while I can't honestly say I find the premise of the Shaman class particularly interesting, from the preview it looks like you did a quality job with it though. I'm really looking forward to the Witch & Assassin books.

hong

WotC's bitch
Lookin' good. :)

I guess you guys know that OA also has a shaman class, and various mechanics for dealing with creatures from the spirit world. Will what's in your book also be usable with what's in OA? (Kinda a silly question maybe, given that OA isn't open content, but I thought I'd ask.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases