D&D / D20 Index

Bodmin Moor

First Post
I've been working on an online index of D&D / d20 products.

The index contains the book and page number where you can find thousands of monsters, spells, magic items, classes, prestige classes, psionic powers, etc. The index currently contains over 12,000 items, covering virtually all WotC 3.0 and 3.5 products, and a number of D20 products as well. You can add new books and their items to the index online.

D&D / D20 Index

Bodmin

Last edited:

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
That's helluh tite. It'll make looking up crap during games MUUUUCH easier.

Thanks a bundle. You've done the community a service. If I there was an ENie for that, you'd be my vote, right up there with the Sovelior/Sage SRD. :)

Bodmin Moor

First Post
Thanks for the feedback.

I was planning to tweak the XML output in the next couple of days to give the publisher - it was added before we decided to add extend the index beyond WotC.

I just noticed that I've mispelt Monster - as in 'Monstaer Manual II'. I'll fix it tonight. I've caught quite a few typos already, but I think there are still a lot in there.

The Info button isn't working. I only added it last night, and didn't test it.

Bodmin

Bodmin Moor

First Post
The index has been updated in the last few days to include the latest releases from WotC, including Shining South, Libris Mortis and Aberrations. There are now more than 14,000 entries in the index .

Roy

Remove ads