Permissions

Silverglass

I've lost access to the DM and CM areas since the last time I logged in. I know the next timeline update is about due and I've just completed it so I wanted to post it today.

Emiricol

Hi Silverglass,

Timelines were due a couple weeks ago actually. I also posted a reminder in CMs+ about that before the end of the season. And we had nothing from you the season before. Per our guidelines, your CM was revoked, with the understanding that if you wanted back in we'd discuss it. You've always been active, other than these last two seasons, and your creativity has been one of the drivers behind this project, so I can't imagine anyone will have a problem with reinstating you :)

Let me know if you want the access back! Also, in DM Chat is a list of CMs and territories - there's no reason you *have* to take Paludosus back if you'd like a different realm...

Silverglass

I'd like to carry on. I was sure I had posted something for the previous season. Must be my memory going. My apologies for missing the deadline.

I'm swamped at work at the moment (we've been fitting a 12 month project into 8 months) so haven't been running much. But we are near the denoument of some past events in Paludosus.

Emiricol

Very cool :) Will get you up and running asap. If you want to email me the Paludosus events for last season (emiricol AT emiricol DOT com) I'll update the last season's events listings in the meantime.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases