(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 1)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I just read Reprisal's first post.

If Reprisal claims the United Commonwealth of Toril, it is AUTOMATICALLY HIS.

Hey there, Reprisal! Nice to hear from you! :) :) :)

If you do decide to join this IR, please feel free to jump right on in.
The United Commonwealth of Toril needs you, right now, more than it ever did before.

Festy_Dog

First Post
Just posting again that i want the scro star league, they sound kewl, and useful cuz i reckon i could bulk them up a little with my own scro. :)

Btw - Anab, an enemy of Melkor is a friend of mine. :D Drop us a line and i'll see what i can do. Maybe our pull into Ravenloft can be prevented..........

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
Hey edena a minor Q or two :)

How goes my secret project? I mean is it accelerated with the use of 11th level magic or remain the same etc?

Zelda Themelin

First Post
Reprisal, please join us. It would be good to see Toril group in the hands of original player.

That, and I'd love to see how you respond to Forrester's action. I am not exception any specific politics here, however. :)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO EVERYONE IN THE IR

I have now taken the time and effort (4 straight hours of work tonight alone) to answer every single post in this thread.

Please take the time to skim through my posts.

There is much information there, and answers to questions you might have.

Also, the claims for the new open Powers, and the contested claims, are given.

I will restate these, for this Post:

Alyx: Church of Toril (or United Commonwealth of Toril if Reprisal does not play)
Creamsteak: Church of Mercy
Dagger: Nations of the Chosen of Mystra
Festy Dog: Scro Star League
'o Skoteinos: Valky's Unseelie (contested with Sollir)
Reprisal: United Commonwealth of Toril (this claim CANNOT be contested)
Sollir: Valky's Unseelie (contested with 'o Skoteinos)
Tokiwong: Eternal Empire of Toril

The following open Powers have not yet been claimed:

Mina and the Knights of Neraka.

I will play them if they are not claimed.

- - -

Please take the time to at least skim my long posts above.
It certainly took me long enough to write them.

Cheers to you all! :)

Edena_of_Neith

Black Omega

First Post
Edena: Talking with Anabstercorian is dangerous. He might just reach out with that Dictum, and seize the speaker as his slave forever.
But then I'd get Mordenkainen back! Yay!

Edena: So, you are aiding Melkor in the invasion of Athas. LOL. Why do you think the Dragon-Kings are so angry?
Well, it's entirely possible I misunderstood Forsaken. If Forsaken is helping Melkor invade Athas then..um..Hell no, we're not helping Melkor.:eek:

We -will- join Kal and others in helping oppose him though. I'll look back and get some clarification on just what Forsaken is up to.;)

Edena: I must be blunt in my answer on this. Those people who are out to win the IR, as if this were a chess or bridge tournament, can consider they have won, simply in getting 11th level magic.
Interesting way to look at it. As far as I'm concerned I won. I've been having fun and that's my goal.;) Truthfully, I expected to get squashed by now, so every bit longer I'm going is just a bonus. Toooo sweeeet!

Edena: It would seem, if what I am reading is true (look of disbelief) that Black Omega and William wish to help you with this project.
Nope, nope nope. Melkor is the enemy of all. The red plague destroying the lands of Oerth and stretching his evil hand far beyond. We're not helping Melkor and Siobhan's -quite-happy with Kal, thanks for the interest Melkor.

Edena: However, the ending of the IR will not be determined by me, but by you, the players.
Dear God, we're in trouble.:)

This means a major war, on Athas, between Forsaken One and Melkor, on Turn 7.
And everyone is free to take sides. This is what I meant by working with Forsaken.:)

-Melkor erupts in sinister laughter after hearing Siobhan`s words: -You want to hear what I want?! Well among other things, I want YOU! I desire you, and you will be mine, in body and soul, your resistance will make things only more funny, but finally you will totally submit to my will, and you will learn to find pleasure in pain, and suffering of others. Oh, and this loser Kalanyr won`t help you, I would squash him like a bug if he only had guts to face me, his power is no match for mine.
Siobhan's eyes flash with silver fire "And that's all there is to you, isn't there. Power and hunger. Like some sphere of annailation that developed a personality and a libido but still knows nothing more than how to devour and hunger. Well, don't worry about Kalanyr, he can take care of himself. And so can I. We will meet another time, Melkor. And you will find light can be just as powerful as your darkness.

ANSWER: Heh. If that was a compliment, a big thank you! And yes, Mordenkainen is under Anabstercorian's control (sorry, Black Omega!) and has been since Turn 3. One of the IR's secrets, revealed.
Darn you, Ana! Darn you to heck! Nice touch and good choice on the guy to grab. Once we work this out, we might have to do something about that little Dictum of yours...:)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases