Need someone to edit and complete two works in progress

Chaos Drake

First Post
Due to a busy schedule I am unable to complete two works currently in progress. Both are almost done, with some editing and fine-tuning required.

The first work I need completed is the first in the Lost Weapons line. It's about 6-8 pages long. Some spells, feats to be added and preferably a sample character. Competion will be US$10 + 10% of profits, paid quarterly. If you do a good job you'll be requested to write the next in the Lost Weapons series.

The second work is the first in our Pieces of Eight line. It revolves around real world examples and events that a GM can use in their campaign. Some minor rules tweaking and writing cleanup. It's about 10 pages long presently, and should be at most an additional page or so. Completion will be US$10 + 10% of profits, paid quarterly..

(Profits is presently based on price of book - RPGNow's take of 20%)

Email to chaosdrakepress at yahoo.com if you are interested, along with a writing sample. Applicants should be familiar with rules.

Payment will be upon completion of the work. Your name will be added as co-author of the work. Deadline for this is by the end of the week Aug 27th.

Regards,
Drakester

Last edited:

Chaos Drake

First Post
Thanks Mike (and those who have submitted). Just a note that you should demonstate ability and understanding with game mechanics, so it's best to send a Prestige Class, a series of feats or spells or something rules-related as well.

Samloyal23

Adventurer
Dude...
...I know your website is "temporary" but damn! The label on a bottle of Guinness is more informative, and I've seen bowls of oatmeal that were more exciting to look at. Slap a logo on it, change the background colours to ANYTHING OTHER THAN GREY AND WHITE, and write an introductory paragraph about the company so it won't make people fall asleep when they look at it. Please. Your products look really creative, so even a one-page placeholder on the internet should reflect that. You're a game company, not an accounting firm! ;)

chimchim

First Post
Samloyal23 said:
Dude...
...I know your website is "temporary" but damn! The label on a bottle of Guinness is more informative, and I've seen bowls of oatmeal that were more exciting to look at. Slap a logo on it, change the background colours to ANYTHING OTHER THAN GREY AND WHITE, and write an introductory paragraph about the company so it won't make people fall asleep when they look at it. Please. Your products look really creative, so even a one-page placeholder on the internet should reflect that. You're a game company, not an accounting firm! ;)

I gotta agree here... Holy Whiteout, Batman! If you need someone to design you guys a site, I'm available... ;)

Remove ads