Feats that make cc skills, class skills.

Quasqueton

First Post
The subject has come up many times, but I don't recall if a general consensus was arrived at. What is the common wisdom on a feat that makes two (or one) cross-class skill a class skill? I know there has been more than one such feat in published material, but some such feats were errata'd/altered in reprints.

Quasqueton

Treebore

First Post
I don't know of the discussion you are talking about but I allow the d20 Rokugan Versatility feat, which simply allows you to pick two skills that are normally cross class to you and make them class skills.

I do not find that to be broken.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
The other main one is the FR Cosmopolitan regional feat - one cross-class skill becomes a class skill with a +2 bonus.

-Hyp.

hong

WotC's bitch
Hypersmurf said:
The other main one is the FR Cosmopolitan regional feat - one cross-class skill becomes a class skill with a +2 bonus.

-Hyp.
That's the 3.0 version; the 3.5 version in PGtF gives you +2 to Bluff, Gather Information and Sense Motive.

Starglim

Explorer
Hypersmurf said:

This is also in Star Wars. I've considered it, but multiclassing turned out to be less painful than giving up a feat slot.

Kae'Yoss

First Post
My Elven Sorcerer has the Versatile Feat, so he could qualify for the Spellsinger (5-level PrC usually for Bards, used Versatile to get Perform). Spellsong is nice but I haven't used it often so far.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases