Collaboration for a d20 Future setting will close this friday.

mroberon1972

First Post
Well, we have 3 companies who wish to collaborat on a d20 future project. Anyone else wanting to join will need to do so by this friday, since we will begin brainstorming on saturday.

Thanks,
John Bowden

Chaos Drake

First Post
Hi John,
Not to put down this project, but I've become very busy with work and don't think I can contribute fully to this. I don't have enough time to finish off my own products as is. Sorry for this. I do hope this project is a success.

CDrake

arkham618

Explorer
mroberon1972 said:
Well, we have 3 companies who wish to collaborat on a d20 future project. Anyone else wanting to join will need to do so by this friday, since we will begin brainstorming on saturday.

Thanks,
John Bowden

Are you only accepting companies as collaborators, or can individuals participate as well?

mroberon1972

First Post
arkham618 said:
Are you only accepting companies as collaborators, or can individuals participate as well?

Published individuals are good. I'm just wanting to make sure everyone already has a proven track record of being able to produce.

We don't want to leave a few holding the bag when others figure out that it's hard work.

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
While exciting, I just can't book enough time to properly contribute to such a project. :(

Too much work coming up between New Tribes (our own future release) and our other current product lines - not to mention some freelance work.

Remove ads