1/2 Dragons - Monochromatic and Mettalic ... where are the 1/2 gems dragons!!??

Angelsboi

First Post
Does anyone have rules fro 1/2 gem dragons? Also it says that 1/2 dragons get the special abilities of dragons. Does that include the innate spells and sight stuff?

Saphirahn

First Post
Does anyone have rules fro 1/2 gem dragons?

They are easily enough derived. The 1/2 Dragons Breath Weapon is based on a Young (age catagory YOUNG) Dragon of that type both Damage and DC but otherwise use the normal 1/2 dragon cone/line ranges.

A line is always 5 ft. high, 5 ft. wide, and 60 ft. long.
A cone is always 30 ft. long

Also it says that 1/2 dragons get the special abilities of dragons. Does that include the innate spells and sight stuff?

Incorrect. 1/2 Dragons get the special QUALITIES of the BASE creature. not the special abilities. Plus they have a immunity based on the dragon. One could likewise Derive (maybe, gems were a lil tricky).

Special Qualities: A half-dragon has all the special qualities of the base creature, plus low-light vision and darkvision with a range of 60 feet. Half-dragons are immune to sleep and paralysis effects, and have additional immunities based on their dragon variety.

Black Acid
Blue Electricity
Green Acid
Red Fire
White Cold
Brass Fire
Bronze Electricity
Copper Acid
Gold Fire
Silver Cold

The more I think about it the more I think I remember someone making up 1/2 Dragon rules for both the Gem Dragons and the Monsters of Faerun dragons.

Remove ads