Free World of Warcraft Stress Test Beta

CrusaderX

First Post
Anyone interested in getting an advance look at World of Warcraft can now sign up for a chance to participate in the upcoming World of Warcraft stress test beta! While thousands of test slots were snatched up by FilePlanet subscribers during the priority-access period earlier this week, thousands more remain available. However, potential testers must sign up quickly, because the remaining test slots will be distributed on a first come, first served basis until they’ve all been claimed.

The stress test beta, which will start soon after all 100,000+ test slots have been assigned, will help Blizzard evaluate World of Warcraft’s account-creation process and server performance under heavy loads. This seven-day test will be separate from the ongoing World of Warcraft closed beta test, but stress testers will have access to all of the game content that closed-beta testers are currently playing.

It's basically a chance to play the WoW beta for 7 days. Go here for more info:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/misc/stresstest-faq.shtml

CrusaderX

First Post
I signed up on Sunday morning, just on a whim and not thinking that I'd get anything out of it. But they emailed me a CD key Sunday evening, so I downloaded the game client last night. I'm all ready to go.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases