The Gates of Hell: Devils for Dicefreaks

The Serge

First Post
The Gates of Hell continue to gape!

What mortals have come to expect from the devils of Hell is not necessarily accurate. The true nature of Hell has been muddied by rumor, legend, and myth, confusing mortals and causing many to go astray. Now, with new information gleaned from those who have braved the Powers of The Pit, many of these myths and legends have been clarified. Herein discover the differences between the enigmatic cosmic entities and the gods of the Creation. Herein uncover the secrets of diabolical advancement. And, herein, discover new devils heretofore unseen by most mortals. From the chromatic legions of the squamugons, who lead arcane spellcasters into depravity, to the god-like malefircareim, the Children of the Devil, become privy to ever more secrets of Hell!

Can you withstand the glare of the ancient power that waits patiently in the Nine Hells of Perdition, ready to overwhelm you and the Cosmos you hold dear? Look into The Gates of Hell and find out!

Zaster

First Post
I guess I'm retarded, but how do you download this? Right-click seems to be disabled (?), and "download this file now" just tries to bring it up in Acrobat Reader (which won't let you save).

The Serge

First Post
Zaster said:
I guess I'm retarded, but how do you download this? Right-click seems to be disabled (?), and "download this file now" just tries to bring it up in Acrobat Reader (which won't let you save).
Hmmm...

After you click on my sig, you should be taken directly to The Gates of Hell download section with the four chapter options. You should click on the highlighted red chapter heading that should bring up the pdf chapter.

If you're still having problems, PM me or post here and I'll look into it.

Thanks for your interest!

Zaster

First Post
Thanks for the reply Serge. Left clicking (for me) brings up a perfectly blank Explorer screen (not even a progress indicator). I thought at first it was loading directly into Acrobat Reader but it actually isn't even doing that as far as I can tell.

I usually can get PDFs by right clicking but that option is disabled.

Anyone else have issues? Maybe it's just something about my set-up.

Filby

First Post
I don't have much to say, since I've already added my two cents as Shakhragh on the DF boards... I'll just say again that I think it's pretty awesome and continue to look forward to the next several chapters.

concerro

Explorer
To Save or Create images, please login.

• Create images
  • Save images
newreply.php

Click to Begin Don't like this image?

newreply.php

Title Please add a title that is 2 or more words.
Please make your title 2 or more words!

Tags Please make sure to add at least 2 tags.
Please add 2 or more tags!

Save

Logged in as

Yeah I am necroing an old topic. Does anyone have these that does not mind sharing? I had them on my hard drive, but I forgot where I stored them.

Remove ads