[City of Heroes] Taskforces

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
What can I expect from a taskforce? I think I'd like to try joining up with one. How long does it take to complete one? How much experience do you get from it? What exactly are they like to play through - like an extended mission?

BrooklynKnight

First Post
I belive its the same as a story arc, but you have to play it out with the same group all the wya through.
I'm lvl 13 and havnt tried one yet.

Greywarden

Explorer
Figure on at least 4 hours minimum. Some Task Forces can be done in less, especially if there are members who have done the TF before. The TF members can log ogg and log back on without stopping the TF unless enough members quit the TF to take the team down under a certain minimum number (varies by TF). Currently one of my alts is in the middle of the Positron Task Force, but the team only plays a couple of hours at a time on weekends, so while it willl only take us about five hours of actually play those hours have been stretched out over four weeks now.

Last edited:

tburdett

Explorer
Actually, once you start a TF there is no minimum number of team members necessary to finish it. I have had to solo finish and duo finish a couple of TF's because everybody else left.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases