Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Ozymandias79

First Post
Yeah, Good Job, Leif!!

and renau1g isn't the only L4W Judge you have in this party, although I think he is the only LEB Judge in this party

Ozymandias79

renau1g

First Post
Bah! I don't think you realize the power that being a combined judge of LEB AND L4W hold! BWA-HAHAHA... us bugbears get pretty much whatever we want, if not we bust some skulls ;) oh, sorry about that...

I know that on my first go-around DM'ing 4th edition it was pretty rocky, especially in RL as I didn't have any luxury of looking up rules easily.

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, Good Job, Leif!!

and renau1g isn't the only L4W Judge you have in this party, although I think he is the only LEB Judge in this party

Ozymandias79
Thanks, Ozymandias! So....TWO judges playing under me..... mwahahaha, I HAVE ALL THE POWER!!!! And LEB is for Kalashtar Sissies. :p
If I ever come to America and going to a convention, I will let you all know, so we can met in person. :)
Great! When can you be here? Next week?? :) Seriously, next week would be very, very bad for me. I've just used up all of my vacation time plus about 40 hours (I hate being sick!:mad:), so it'll be several months before I have a good supply of time off from work built up again.
Bah! I don't think you realize the power that being a combined judge of LEB AND L4W hold! BWA-HAHAHA... us bugbears get pretty much whatever we want, if not we bust some skulls ;)
I stand by my Kalashtar Sissy comment. :p

renau1g

First Post
I can neither confirm nor deny the amount of sissiness for Kalashtars. Wait...Mowgli's got a PC in LEB... c'mon Mowgli, back me up ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, ok, ok, 3 on 1 is pretty formidable odds, so I take it all back. Kalashtars are manly men and womanly women! :p

Scotley

Hero
If I ever come to America and going to a convention, I will let you all know, so we can met in person. :)

We talked Matt aka Rhun into coming to Lake Con from Salt Lake City last year, maybe I can wrangle you and invitation this year and set a new record for travel distance.

FYI, LakeCon is a get together of gamers at Mowgli's brother's cabin in Arkansas the we've been doing for a few years. Most of the attendees have been playing together since high school, but we've been getting some ENWorlders to venture into the wild with us since that's where we mostly play now rather than in person.

Leif

Adventurer
If you can somehow manage to get to Lakecon, WD, that would be just fantastic! I'm not holding my breath or anything, but, still, it would be great to meet you. You live in Europe, right? What part of Europe, if I may be so bold?

renau1g

First Post
Maybe we can all plan a trip their during Oktoberfest? Everyone can take a few weeks off from life and go enjoy all that Munich has to offer, right?

Ahhh....if only.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases