[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
WD what's the long term plan with this game? I may need to drop a few because of starting up AoW and a new LPF game.

This game has been easy to follow but was wondering if it will end after the whole map is explored. Or do we go down to lvl2 and just keep on.

I wish to play as I use your game as a learning tool (And I thank you for it.) But I feel I may need to pull out if it goes on for another year or more. :)

HM

_

Walking Dad

First Post
Well, there is only one room unexplored after the current fight (the shrine). We could end there (not encountering the dragon and just say '... but this is another story') or we move on to another map and try to kill dragon. What would the other players prefer? (And sorry for the little role-play opportunities. This is a slightly modified pre-made adventure.)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Don't worry about it. We won't survive the combat with the displacer beast. Without a warrior, which I didn't realize we were without till now... The only chance we had was to leave while the beast was in the pit.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Maybe I should say dedicated warrior or tank. Maybe its just this battle, which noone seems to able to hit. Exept the displacer beast of course. Don't feel bad, apparently, Morjik can't heal worth a durn either. Totally useless.:(

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It would be something if this adventure brought about yet another TPK. LOL

Well if Fabhal is the warrior get to warrioring[sp?] I was gooing to be a distraction but I don;t think it will last that long two out of four images already gone.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Only 4hp left?!? :erm: And if the cleric uses channel energy to save Fabhal he may just give back alot of HP to the D.beast, and we could all die.

What to do? What to do? We have to make it to the last room, it must have stairs or a trap door leading down. And I am so wanting to read the last post of this thread something like...

"They descended down lower into the Halls of the Dwarven Lord, but what happened there is a story for another time."

NOT...

"As the last comrade fell the cat-beast roared in triumph. Licking it's whiskered lips it looked about the fallen group, trying to figure out who the tasty-est of them might just be."

:p

HM

_

rangerjohn

Explorer
It would have been a cure spell and an attack of opportunity for the beast. Morjick used all his channeling at the beginning of the day. But the beast is dead! Does a happy dance.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm sincerely hoping to get Ray leveled-up and ready for action this weekend! :)

Didn't happen, sorry WD. :(

Last edited:

Remove ads