D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I just tried 1.21 and it's the same. Perhaps we're looking at different things. Selecting a feat to use shows it correctly in the character info. Selecting a Feat in the Feat Lookup to find out info about it does not. The Prerequisite shows but the rest of the information does not. I believe the formula for cell V132 is missing.

Let me know if this is fixed in V1.22 as I've copied the cell from Prerequisites and changed the column lookup value... hopefully works now

DrPenguin

First Post
Let me know if this is fixed in V1.22 as I've copied the cell from Prerequisites and changed the column lookup value... hopefully works now

Your example character sheet works, the blank one doesn't. When you run the reset all macro it breaks the example character sheet. So I'm pretty sure the reset all macro is clearing the formula from the cell.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Your example character sheet works, the blank one doesn't. When you run the reset all macro it breaks the example character sheet. So I'm pretty sure the reset all macro is clearing the formula from the cell.

Got it, I was always using the sample character for testing purposes.Thanks

Fixed for V1.23

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Just a minor thing but I noticed if you used the "Attack Bonus Overrides" and lowered the bonus (because of a house rule) it also lowers the damage.

Have implemented in V1.23 a way to easily change Attack Bonus and Damage Bonus

For Attack Bonus change, only a +1 to hit (not damage). In the OVERRIDE cell for ATTACK1, ATTACK BONUS type =Attack1bonus+1

For Damage Bonus, only for a +1 to damage for a Dagger (not to hit). In the OVERRIDE cell for ATTACK1, DAMAGE type ="1d4+"&Attack1damage+1

This will then take all calculations into considerations (e.g. Proficiency Bonus) as you level up or your weapon changes (e.g. goes from a +1 to +2)

Lilsolty

Villager
When I create a new character and select a level in Barbarian or Monk I get a #VALUE! in the right hand column in Start (and in Race, Background, Class, and Feats on Character Sheet II). Am I doing something wrong?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
When I create a new character and select a level in Barbarian or Monk I get a #VALUE! in the right hand column in Start (and in Race, Background, Class, and Feats on Character Sheet II). Am I doing something wrong?

Need a little more information for troubleshooting. Have you entered all ability scores?

Remove ads