WOIN WOIN needs some love

Fiolnir

First Post
I wrote two reviews, one for OLD and another for NEW on Amazon Spain (in spanish, obviously).
https://www.amazon.es/gp/customer-r...ef=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1979987459

I just bought the GM Screen on drivethrough (great product, by the way) so I don't want to take part on the draw. I just did the reviews because you are right, this system is very interesting and very fun to play and it isn't appearing enough on RPG discussions.

By the way, I just rediscovered the judge Dredd comics and was happy to see that you have a 2000 AD expansion/module/book on the works. Good choice, that's one I'll buy fresh from the oven.

M3woods

Explorer
Thanks to all that took the time to play along by posting reviews of WOIN products. In return, I'll be choosing one reviewer at random on Saturday to receive a pdf gift. There's still time to add your name to the list of reviewers. Simply link here to a review you've posted online concerning any What's OLD is NEW product and I'll add your name to the list. Positive, negative, or indifferent doesn't matter. We all have our personal tastes and it's interesting to see others' takes on the same material. For you troubles, I've decided to broaden the random drawing: the chosen receipient may now choose any pdf from the WOIN catalog under the $10 mark. You can see the choices here:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/...t=3a&pfrom=0.00&pto=10.00&test_epoch=0&page=2

M3woods

Explorer
[MENTION=6954588]knikpiw[/MENTION] You are the randomly chosen recipient of a WOIN pdf. Let me know which product you'd like from the link below and I'll get it to you as soon as possible.

Thanks to all those that posted reviews. And, [MENTION=6875102]Vampifan[/MENTION], I appreciate the review for Holds of Vendalyr. Thank you for the kind words.

Vampifan

Explorer
I feel this was a very worthy venture and I was only too happy to take part.

@ M3Woods. It was a pleasure to review and give a shout out to the excellent work you put in to producing The Holds of Vendalyr. You have set the bar high for how future supplements in this range should look like.

To all who took part, thank you for spreading the word and to Knikpiw, congratulations on your win.

I know the contest is over, but I have just posted another review of two N.E.W. supplements on my blog - Starship Construction Manual and Starship Recognition Manual, which you can see here -

https://vampifanwoin.blogspot.com/2018/08/starship-construction-manual-starship.html

knikpiw

Explorer
Thank you so much [MENTION=6855284]M3woods[/MENTION], really pushing us all to get WOIN known and it really works when you have such an active community here on Enworld.

Could I get the Starship Recognition Manual please, so much material in there that is so useful, and I'll be sure to leave a review for it too afterwards :)

Inchoroi

Adventurer
I've been trying to convince my players that they should let me run a short adventure using O.L.D., but they don't like it being a little underpowered, in comparison to what we've been running for the last few years (D&D 5e, for reference). O.L.D. also needs some sandbox-y adventure paths; War of the Burning Sky, for all that I like it's themes, is too mass combat heavy, and Zeitgeist isn't sandbox-y enough (I've talked about this before, on other threads). Perhaps those To Slay a Dragon and To Slay a Vampire might be fitting, but I've yet to have the opportunity to read them!

I've been tempted to write one myself, actually, but don't really have the time! Never enough time!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases