Thanks for All the Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
we could either
A) quote his posts for posterity,

Probably the better idea.

Or, we could have some fun and make an intenet meme of sorts (not really since only we'd know about it and find it funny, so I guess more like an "in joke"). Post random quotes attributed to RC saying random or silly things in reponse to another post, things RC never actually said, but due to his total deletion of all his posts can never be conclusively proved that he did not say. :D

the Jester

Legend
It's rather a shame; one of my all-time favorite ENWorld threads was my first exposure to him in his awesome thread about fey adventures. Wow, was that eye-opening and awesome, and I've used fey extensively in my campaign for years.

vic20

Fool
RavenCrowking said:
Posting random quotes attributed to my saying random or silly things in reponse to another post, things I never actually said, but due to my total deletion of all my posts can never be conclusively proved that I did not say. :D

It's like you saw this coming!

No. As you probably know, this sort of spoofing is not something we tolerate. Please don't do it again. - Piratecat

Last edited by a moderator:

vic20

Fool
By giving the dude no way back some of us are making ourselves look right proper tools here :rant:

I would LOVE it if he would/could come back. He'll need to cast a Fly spell though, as he removed all the bricks that made up his bridge to us.

Last edited:

nedjer

Adventurer
I would LOVE it if he would/could come back. He'll need to cast a Fly spell though, as he removed all the bricks that made up his bridge to us.

Those were his bricks and maybe they'd become a heavy load to carry. What might he build with a clean slate :cool:

We should not allow our games to become troll bait and some of the behaviour all round, (and I ain't no saint myself), has been maybe a bit hasty.

Speak dudes, this is a pillar of your community driven to distraction by trolling, this is a guy who's gone the whole way and designed his own RPG . . . I vote Raven comes back and we (gamers not trolls) choose to put it behind us.

vic20

Fool
Raven Crowking said:
Interesting times indeed.

By all means, tease away. Stop your teasing short of intentional libel, though. Or publicly encouraging actionable behaviour. And if you are intending on committing libel, be a little smarter than this. Don't publicly announce it.

Is it real, or is it memorex?

Seriously, it would be great if RCK were able to find a way to come back, but it's all so sensitive and conviction-oriented I don't see it happening. Perhaps as an another identity someday....

"Raven Crow Kenobi? Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time..."

nedjer

Adventurer
Is it real, or is it memorex?

Seriously, it would be great if RCK were able to find a way to come back, but it's all so sensitive and conviction-oriented I don't see it happening. Perhaps as an another identity someday....

"Raven Crow Kenobi? Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time..."

This is not a pop at your post - just a continuance of how the thread comes across :)

It's kind of interesting to see how taking a principled stand, a distaste for trolls' jibes and getting irritated about others' demeaning the hobby can transition into RCK is out-of-order.

Equally, if I read it correctly, as a result of RCK's stance EN reviewed their options and decided to recognise that the topic under discussion needs alarm bells all over it in future. So that'd be RCK 1, EN 1, and the trolls get a Nerf dart up the nose.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Folks, I'd have though by now that it was clear we don't allow post spoofing or general harassment. RC decided this isn't the place for him, and that's fine. While I agree that trying to go back and remove old posts is a little unusual, there's no need to fuss too much about it.

Time to move on. Any comments on this before I swing this thread shut?

nedjer

Adventurer
While I lust after EN XP more than saffron-dipped truffles I'd rather see you just jump back in the saddle without another blink. $10, which is a huge amount for a Scot to wager, says no one else blinks either - and shame on them if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases