Chicago Gameday 35 is July 13th: SIGN UP TO PLAY

Isawa Hochiu

First Post
I will prepare to cancel my event as well, pending final confirmation from Scottenkainen on his change of plans which I was also aware of. Lets leave the slot there just in case there are some last minute procrastinator/registrant multi-classed characters out there. Heh

Dragonslaying appears to be a task best suited to cooler temperatures, yes? :cool:

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
I will prepare to cancel my event as well, pending final confirmation from Scottenkainen on his change of plans which I was also aware of. Lets leave the slot there just in case there are some last minute procrastinator/registrant multi-classed characters out there. Heh

Dragonslaying appears to be a task best suited to cooler temperatures, yes? :cool:

Feel free to pimp your event in suitable communities, too. I'll see what I can do as well.

Ninjacat

First Post
buzz,

May I slip from Deniable Asset and move into Indie Double-feature?

Given that I was trying for Deniable Asset in the first place, I'd like to switch to that from Feng Shui (Sorry, Jason!) if paladinlee switches to the indie double feature.

Thanks, Buzz!

buzz

Adventurer
buzz,

May I slip from Deniable Asset and move into Indie Double-feature?

Given that I was trying for Deniable Asset in the first place, I'd like to switch to that from Feng Shui (Sorry, Jason!) if paladinlee switches to the indie double feature.

Thanks, Buzz!
You both have been officially switched! Both of those events are now full, and Feng Shui has a seat open.

Thanks, Buzz!

Well fine. One of the mooks or an innocent bystander that gets eaten by Southpaw is going to look like *you* now. I hope you're happy ;)

Ninjacat

First Post
*blinks*

Well, obviously it was an evil imposter...what on Earth would I be doing at a baseball game?! ;)

And thanks for the swap, Buzz!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Man, I must have wrecked my GMing cred at some point, my games used to fill up. I mean, I know there were a few dubious experiments in there, but last couple Gamedays I can't even get half a roster? =\ What did I do wrong?

buzz

Adventurer
Man, I must have wrecked my GMing cred at some point, my games used to fill up. I mean, I know there were a few dubious experiments in there, but last couple Gamedays I can't even get half a roster? =\ What did I do wrong?
Have you been telling everyone you know about your event and that they should come play it?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases