M1: Just a Treasure Hunt?? (Bront Judging)

Redclaw

First Post
Corran nods amiably. Of course, Genithar, he says. I would rather we sell them to you than to someone else, so you're welcome to match the offer we have recieved for any of the items, as I see it. So you should be fine to take the book, the schema and 640 Galifars, if my math is correct. Sadly, I find little of personal value for myself, and thus I will take my share in coins.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: I'll wait for Mog's reply on how he want's the split done before moving too far forward.

As the group determines their immediate actions, Gregory takes leave of them. I will be arranging travel back to Sharn; the good Captain should still be in port so we should be able to leave with the tide this eve. You may meet us at the docks when your dealings are complete.

Looking to Shade' and her distracted fiddling with the ancient artefact, Genithar patiently explains, 'My friend, if you would like to claim those trinkets from the group, I would support your claim. You fought quite bravely and are owed your due."

Finishing with a warm, if awkward smile, the Wizard turns to claim the large tome the Shifter carried back.

LogicsFate

First Post
'My friend, if you would like to claim those trinkets from the group, I would support your claim. You fought quite bravely and are owed your due."

Shaken out of her distracted state Shadé fumbles with the totem for a moment. She smiles back. Yes, yes! I, I will take this. She hand back the scorpion, keeping the skull unless the two come as set. Trophy.

Giving stout Terran a queer look, Genithar turns his gaze to the cagey lizardman and the faithful of Balinor, before asking, 'Would you two wish to sell all of our findings? It seems Shade' and I would like to purchase some of these goods from the group; leaving more gold for those that decide not to. Would this not be more acceptable to all?'

Redclaw

First Post
As I said, our gain is the same as long as you pay what our buyers would. Corran frowns. I fear our mercantile friend is just getting caught up in the moment.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Group spends the next few hours finding reputable (and some not so) characters to dispense with their findings. Terren happily leads negotiations, and has quite the flare for them. An antiquities appraiser—an old dowager gnome with a nasty scar over her diminished nose—whistles at the price of the bone totem but finds the rest of the items to be more valuable. The Cannith run second-hand magical artifacts market is eager to purchase the schemas, though the quite lizard claims one of them for itself. Overall, the group leaves quite richer than before.

OOC: The group has some time to spend any newfound wealth. Let me know if there are any plans in this direction. Final breakdown is as follows:[sblock=Loot breakdown]Genithar:
- Tome (of what type?)
- lesser schema of summon monster I
- 640gp
Thral'k:
- lesser schema of protection from evil
- 790gp
Corran:
- 990gp
Shadé:
- Bone totem of scorpion and skull (worth 250gp)
- 740gp
Terren:
- 990gp[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Stonegod, when did the schema switch from protection from good to protection from evil? Corran would have been interested in the latter, but didn't see much use in the former. Thral'k is welcome to it, having done a great job guiding us, but I was curious about the shift. [/sblock]

Remove ads