Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC:
To make things easier...
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] can shoot me down later :)

As Thorn thinks it over and starts downward, Viridian waits only long enough to see that she's not hesitating or signalling downward. He follows at a distance of about 40 feet. If she questions him about it, he shrugs, movement exaggerated by his wings.

"If be true thee did want to dissemble me, thee'd tryeth harder to convince me."

OOC:
For the language, I'm using some kind of mock translator, if there are historians among you or linguists, don't crucify me :) I hope it's understandable enough. I'll return to normal language once Viridian spends some time with you. It's fun for the moment :)

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - It's fine :))

Thorn glances back and shakes her head. "If you're not a demon, or working for the demons, you've got nothing to worry about from us," she says. "But I'm not really the 'convincing' kind. I prefer laying out options, letting people pick, and dealing with what follows. Saves everyone time."

She continues leading the way back to where the army of light is camped.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Look! Thorn is returning with some sort of little green creature..." Lia watched closely as her comrade climbed down, ready to fling a spell in a moment's noticed if needed.

Neurotic

Viridian walks calmly, safe distance from Thorn. His small stature and wings help him navigate treacherous steps much more easily and he pays attention to wiry human in case it slips again.
"I need to find out which ones are egg keepers and which are hunters." he thinks to himself.

As Thorn joins her companions, he stays comfortable distance from the group and calls out to them presenting his arms with claws sheathed as before.
"Strangers! i present myself as Claugendeem Calaun of the clan Claug Atar! Thy kind hath called mine own ruler Viridian Queen, thus thee may calleth me Viridian! I cometh in peace to parley. We has't ingraft foe - I giveth to join forces 'gainst the foulness of this realm. May i approach?"

[sblock=Draconic]
Claugendeem Calaun = Green (or Forest) Claw Vengeance
Claug Atar = Forest Fang
[/sblock]
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION], [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION], [MENTION=49929]Scott DeWar[/MENTION], [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], [MENTION=29558]Maidhc O Casain[/MENTION], [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION], [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION] - take me in :) Or shoot the little green imp!

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn added, "Doesn't seem to be a demon. Not sure what he is though. He was poking around towards the top, 'looking for anything useful.' He was pretty wary of coming down here too, for whatever that's worth."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Well, we do have an army," Lia laughed as she waved to the large amount of men behind them, "I'd likely be frightened too."

She looked over the creature from head to toe. "So what are you doing out here, in enemy territory, alone? It's not safe."

Neurotic

"Well, we do have an army," Lia laughed as she waved to the large amount of men behind them, "I'd likely be frightened too."
She looked over the creature from head to toe. "So what are you doing out here, in enemy territory, alone? It's not safe."

"Hah!" the creature makes some coughing sound and small burst of green gas escapes his mouth
"I'm not afraid, human. The w'rst thee paladins wouldst doth is killeth me. Demons wouldst t'rture me and taketh mine own soul. Nay, i wast loath because we already hath asked f'r holp once and we w're rebuff'd"

It bows to the group
"Mine own nameth is Viridian, champion of the Claug Atar clan. I cameth to seeth if 't be true we can square the demons togeth'r. We knoweth the surroundings. We knoweth the foe. But we are wanting in strength. And with thee h're, we can square backeth. I can square on mine own owneth. I'm eft to beest int'rrogat'd bef're taking me in."

The creature straightens and looks Lia in the eye.
"I'm not afraid of demons and mine own f'rest is not far hence."

OOC: short version in english: I come to see if we can fight common enemy together. We know the surroundings and the enemy, but lack strength. With you here, we can fight back. I can hold my own in a fight. I'm ready to be interrogated before you take me in.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

'Keva pushes up from his slouch against the wall as Thorn reappears with the little creature in tow. He listens quietly as the group begins the verbal sparring that is inevitable when meeting another in such a hostile location, his only words a brief introduction: "I'm Vakeva Kiihko, Veridian." He nods as he greets Veridian, then returns to his slouch and guard duty.

[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]
'Keva is watching and attempting to "size up" Veridian. If it were PvP I'd do a Sense Motive check, but it's not so I'm content for Neurotic to just let me know what 'Keva picks up.

Welcome to the group!
[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11
Mythic Surge: 05/05

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Neurotic

[section]

'Keva pushes up from his slouch against the wall as Thorn reappears with the little creature in tow. He listens quietly as the group begins the verbal sparring that is inevitable when meeting another in such a hostile location, his only words a brief introduction: "I'm Vakeva Kiihko, Veridian." He nods as he greets Veridian, then returns to his slouch and guard duty.

[/section]
OOC:
Vakeva would probably recognize the language as something spoken in the area some years (centuries) before The Wound. He was around when everything went south, right?

I believe that leaves only [MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION]?

Last edited:

Remove ads